Home General Discussion
Options

75th Anniversary Montecristo Humidor # 653 of 750

I have a brand new 75th Anniversary Montecristo Humidor #653 of only 750 made in the world.  We purchased it at an estate sale and it has never been used.  This large, beautiful box has Spanish cedar drawers that can hold 25-40 cigars per drawer. It comes with keys and locks for each side door.  . Hard to find and retails for $1500. I have this available if anyone is interested in making a serious offer.

Comments

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Funny, there was just another guy that didn't have any posts, come here and try to sell one. I requested pics and NOPE, no response. Guess they're not as rare as you thought! Take it to craigslist!
  • Options
    750 worldwide seems pretty rare to me
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    mmccartneydc:
    Funny, there was just another guy that didn't have any posts, come here and try to sell one. I requested pics and NOPE, no response. Guess they're not as rare as you thought! Take it to craigslist!
    seriously... seems like there is someone popping up every few weeks with one of these things... always with fewer than 5 posts... always was with a little attitude... NEVER understanding that it's a waste of time... oh, and never any proof that they actually own said humidor
  • Options
    I actually have it here with pics if interested. 
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    jasoncassie:
    So post 'em. And put today's paper next to it so we know you didn't take 'em from a website.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    And if you don't know how, feel free to e-mail the files to kenlight42@yahoo.com and I'll be happy to put 'em up for you, provided you demonstrate they are your pictures by adding a newspaper.
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    jasoncassie:
    So post 'em. And put today's paper next to it so we know you didn't take 'em from a website.
    Gauntlet has been thrown down... do NOT EFF with Mr. Ken Light
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Or take it to another site because even if it is legit you are just gonna catch a ration of ***.
  • Options

Here ya go
  • Options
    well maybe not - I can't seem to get the picture to post - I will email them.  SORRY
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    jasoncassie:
    well maybe not - I can't seem to get the picture to post - I will email them.  SORRY
    Posting photos on this forum is a b3@$&
  • Options
    just get a photobucket account and get the code... easy
  • Options
    armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    Looks like he has the 2nd only potato camera in the world. I heard those things are rare too. Jiunn(like the month) has the other potato camera
  • Options
    where are you located - I would like to show you my potato camera.................
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will give you $50 for it and that is probably the best offer you will get. They are large and stores that had them had them sitting on the shelves forever because no one was willing to pay the ridiculous price tag on them. They are nice and I have owned one myself but your best bet would be local craigslist. No one on here is going to trust you on this unless you ship first.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    armaes8:
    Looks like he has the 2nd only potato camera in the world. I heard those things are rare too. Jiunn(like the month) has the other potato camera
    LOLOL Potayto/Potahto.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    He e-mailed me a pic, I'll get it up later tonight. Wait, that came out exactly right.
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    He e-mailed me a pic, I'll get it up later tonight. Wait, that came out exactly right.
    LOL, hope you enjoyed yourself! And, I hope June (like the bug) wasnt with ya!!!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    my pics are good. name 10 pics that I've taken that came out bad. do it. DO IT.
  • Options
    jliu:
    LOL, I can't!
  • Options
    Photobucket
  • Options
    armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    jliu:

Jiunn
    I can name ten. It was the 15 you took before you posted the 16th on the forum. There you have it TEN!
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Photobucket
    I have seen several selling in the 700's so the retail value of 1500 is incorrect. But even for 700 I can think of better humi's I would rather have.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i can think of about 5 boxes that i could put in my $30 tupperdore for $700.

just sayin...
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the real question at hand is, Do we get the paper and the flowers. Then that would be a deal.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL and how about the heading "A place to connect" "Murder Trial" Is this the same place?
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    armaes8:
    jliu:

Jiunn
    I can name ten. It was the 15 you took before you posted the 16th on the forum. There you have it TEN!
    Now that's funny. Has he really posted a good pic? I must have missed that one.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.