Home General Discussion

AJ Overruns

The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
Been mulling these over, especially the Lonsdale. MOW doesn't have many lonsdale's except for the Virtue. Was wondering if any of you had gotten any of these or if you know of another AJ in the lonsdale size that these could be. Good price if they are Virtues.

Comments

• scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    If it is a connie wrapper than it is the virtue. I'm pretty sure that is his only connie wrapper an I think his fresh rolled are a light habano.
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    San lotano has a Connecticut wrapper, I got Toro overruns and they're MOW virtues, gonna let them sit a while and then enjoy them with my coffee
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    big chunks:
    San lotano has a Connecticut wrapper, I got Toro overruns and they're MOW virtues, gonna let them sit a while and then enjoy them with my coffee
    Forgot about the SL! NEver had a connie one though.
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    I just got some SL connie, looking for a great Connecticut to drink with my coffee, the EP Carrillo new wave is excellent, I'm hoping the MOW toros are a good connie, I've had the perfecto shape ones which are good but not as good as the EPC new wave
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    There's a lonsdale size for La Herencia Cubana too...
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    scarlin:
    If it is a connie wrapper than it is the virtue. I'm pretty sure that is his only connie wrapper an I think his fresh rolled are a light habano.

That's what I'm thinking. Love the virtue and usually get the lonsdale.
    allsmokedup:
    There's a lonsdale size for La Herencia Cubana too...

Haven't tried those yet, have to check them out.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Shot an email to Andy, see what he knows. Probably end up ordering some anyways, just because I'm weak.