Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Thank You All Very Very Much!

So here's a little back story. For the past week and a half, we lost a cousin to a stroke another to suicide, both of our cars managed to die in different ways and Brett Sprained his ankle. Karma has this funny way of doing this game with Brett and I, when we have amazingly good luck and then we have to brace ourselves for the amazingly bad luck that follows. So thank you everyone for all of your generosity and kind hearts, this bomb truly hit us when we needed it most! And since I'm going to be out of town for the weekend now Brett has something to do!

Comments

• DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Hopefully all those positive vibes will get the good karma boogeying for ya guys. You two deserve it
  • IrishAJIrishAJ Posts: 135
    Direwolf:
    Hopefully all those positive vibes will get the good karma boogeying for ya guys. You two deserve it
    Well whats funny is that BOTH of us just got amazing jobs that will grant us our independence again, then the cousins, then the cars, but I was able to find the ONE rental car place that had one car left for the weekend, but we had to call a friend to give us a ride, but the bomb came! I'm hoping nothing else happens before I leave tomorrow...
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Wow, some amazing hits for a pair of deserving people! I hope things get to going better for yall.
    taythegibs:
    Wow, some amazing hits for a pair of deserving people! I hope things get to going better for yall.
    I found and reserved the last rental car available in Colorado! Yay!
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Nice little boost for two very deserving people. And you guys are in my prayers, good things will come to good people.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Good stuff you two. Glad it arrived there safely. Enjoy!
  • armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    Well done fellas! Great team effort. Even though AJ will be gone this week, looks like Irishman will have a few friends to keep him company.
    armaes8:
    Well done fellas! Great team effort. Even though AJ will be gone this week, looks like Irishman will have a few friends to keep him company.
    I'll only be gone Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon, so he won't be alone to long!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done everyone! Couldn't happen to a better couple.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    IrishAJ:
    armaes8:
    I'll only be gone Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon, so he won't be alone to long!
    A man only needs 30 seconds alone to get into trouble lol
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    IrishAJ:
    armaes8:
    A man only needs 30 seconds alone to get into trouble lol
    er e er e er e er e
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Dominated
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Wow, beautiful hit! Hope things get better for you two soon!
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    I just wanted to say that I love this place. What an awesome freaking bomb/gesture.

See, your karma is already back on track. Looks like this is the first of many wonderful events to come! :-)
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear about your rough times.

Huge applause to everyone who made this happen. Hope it made your day a little better.
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Awesome job Fellas and sorry for all this mid fortunes AJ!!! You all are in our prayers
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Heavy:
    I just wanted to say that I love this place. What an awesome freaking bomb/gesture.

See, your karma is already back on track. Looks like this is the first of many wonderful events to come! :-)
    This is true and what a wonderful way to look out for our own. Nice thoughtful gesture.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    What an incredible thing for an incredible pair! You guys rock and I'm glad that you are both part of this forum!
  • CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Very nice everyone....I just feel bad I've been off line and didn't know what was going on...sooo sorry for your loss. Please let me know if you guys need anything....
  • StreaterStreater Posts: 293
    Not to correct you Miss, but that is not Karma. That is the beauty and greatness of the human race. This is what makes this world such a wonderful place. BB

BTW I'm sorry for your loss. Keeping yall in my thoughts and prayers.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    You guys are very welcome and just keep eachother close during these times. I was honored to be a part of this and it could not have happened to a better couple. Thanks for all you do for all of us!!!
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Glad they made it. Now you have a bunch of new sticks to celebrate your new good fortunes. Awesome.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Love you guys tons! Additional pics and the backstory behind this whole thing in the "Covert Op" thread under Trades, Passes and Bombs.

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Now to take back YOUR time to sit back, relax,enjoy and unwind to the comforts of some great smokes!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    MVW67:
    Now to take back YOUR time to sit back, relax,enjoy and unwind to the comforts of some great smokes!!!
    And I know for a fact that there were several sticks that came in as matched pairs (2 Cohiba Red Dots, 2 Man O War Virtues, etc) - so get that "I Love You..." review thread crankin! :-)

Thank every single one involved in this, as soon as I get one of the cars running I will be taking some much deserved and needed time to relax and get some tobacco joy running through the blood and mind! THANK YOU ALL!!!!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    MVW67:
    And I know for a fact that there were several sticks that came in as matched pairs (2 Cohiba Red Dots, 2 Man O War Virtues, etc) - so get that "I Love You..." review thread crankin! :-)

Thank you, one and all.... truly blessed to have so many wonderful friends on such a wonderful forum, y'all are WAY too much!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    The Sniper:
    MVW67:

Well now that I'm back Brett's ten to twelve plus hour days so I don't know when we'll get a chance to review together again.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    You don't "get" time, you make time. Just sayin......
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    What an incredible thing for an incredible pair! You guys rock and I'm glad that you are both part of this forum!
    +69