Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Awaken

kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
kuzi16:
im like a lake troll.... i sleep for long periods of time but when i wake up, i reign doom on the countryside

deal with that.

Comments

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    REPENT ALL YOU SINNERS FOR THE END IS UPON US. A KUZI MULTI BOMB IS ONE OF THE SEVEN SIGNS OF THE APOCALYPSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Glad I don't live on the countryside.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    What is with all these guys? Looks like all these BOTL's are on a tear! Looks like I've got to start stock piling!!!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Professor.... Kuzi?! I did not know you play these types of reindeer games. quite awesome
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Taking out the BORK's, kuzi-style! This should be good.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Ok, who woke up the sleeping giant, huh, who did it????
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    I dont know who woke the sleeping giant, but I DO know this is the first instance in my time on the forums that I have seen this out of our beloved kuzi. And having been bombed behind the scenes by the professor in the past, I know one thing about this for a certainty my brothers....

... this has EPICNESS written all over it. :-)

• Options
    0312 08600 0000 5752 4432
    0312 08600 0000 5752 4401
    0312 08600 0000 5752 4418
    0312 08600 0000 5752 4395

one is actually a thank you for a favor.
    thanks zach. youll be happy/sorry for dealing with me.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Gotta Luv this!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Holy Monkey!

Photobucket
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    kuzi16:
    im like a lake troll.... i sleep for long periods of time but when i wake up, i reign doom on the countryside

deal with that.
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Damn...seing Kuzi send out a package send chills down my spine, good luck fellas!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    REPENT ALL YOU SINNERS FOR THE END IS UPON US. A KUZI MULTI BOMB IS ONE OF THE SEVEN SIGNS OF THE APOCALYPSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THIS ^ !!!
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    kuzi16:

Now why do you have to go and do something like this Kuz??? I'm happy to help out, but now I'm feeling like the neighbor kid that used to get invited over to play just so he could get made fun of.
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    kuzi16:

Now why do you have to go and do something like this Kuz??? I'm happy to help out, but now I'm feeling like the neighbor kid that used to get invited over to play just so he could get made fun of.
    I believe Ohio does the inviting quite often ;)
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    "Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with GREAT VENGEANCE and FURIOUS ANGER those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I AM THE LORD when I lay my vengeance upon thee!"
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    The planets must be aligned and a blue moon as well. Shoot I bet hell has frozen over too to see Kuzi send out goodies. I end draws near for the selected few.
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    "Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with GREAT VENGEANCE and FURIOUS ANGER those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I AM THE LORD when I lay my vengeance upon thee!"
    am i the the shepherd? are you the weak? are you the evil? are you a lost child? are you my brother? am i the lost child being shepherded?

watch out brother. we are all our brothers keepers.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    In his own infamous voice, "Oh Snap", lol. I remember my mailroom being blown up in Germany by what was labeled as DVD's. Feel kinda bad for whoever these are going too. The Giant has awaken....
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    My favorite movie of ALL TIME, and well past time I watched it again!

• Options
    kuzi16:
    Ken Light:
    Now... I been sayin' that **** for years. And if you ever heard it, that meant your azz. You'd be dead right now. I never gave much thought to what it meant. I just thought it was a cold-blooded thing to say to a **** before LAUNCHED A BOMB AT his azz. But I LAUNCHED some **** this mornin' made me think twice.

See, now I'm thinking: maybe it means you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. CIGAR BOMB here... he's the shepherd protecting my righteous azz in the valley of darkness. Or it could mean you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. And I'd like that.

But that **** ain't the truth.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.

But I'm tryin', KEN LIGHT. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd.
    You missed your line kuz - I fixed it for ya! :-)

• Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Glad I bombed Kuzi ages ago and he doesn't have my Addy
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    kuzi16:
    Ken Light:
    Now... I been sayin' that **** for years. And if you ever heard it, that meant your azz. You'd be dead right now. I never gave much thought to what it meant. I just thought it was a cold-blooded thing to say to a **** before LAUNCHED A BOMB AT his azz. But I LAUNCHED some **** this mornin' made me think twice.

See, now I'm thinking: maybe it means you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. CIGAR BOMB here... he's the shepherd protecting my righteous azz in the valley of darkness. Or it could mean you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. And I'd like that.

But that **** ain't the truth.

The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men.

But I'm tryin', KEN LIGHT. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd.
    You missed your line kuz - I fixed it for ya! :-)

Aw hell, I ain't done nothin' to provoke the professor. Nothin'! And if it's wrong to thank a man for his contributions I don't wanna be right. We're all a buncha Fonzies here, right?
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Its on
  • Options
    hmmmm... just tried to track em today...

no info was available. whats the point of paying for tracking when it doesnt work?
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    kuzi16:
    hmmmm... just tried to track em today...

no info was available. whats the point of paying for tracking when it doesnt work?
    Exactly!
  • Options
    i did get it to work. boxes should start showing up today.
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    I be chill kuzi, I be chill!