Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Just sayin'...

2»

Comments

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    sensory overload!! (and no it's not b/c I'm callin you fat haha).

Daniel - sorry to hear that you won't be visiting nor cal in August anymore. But when you do decide to visit, let me know. We'll have a grand hillbilly time.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Dang buddy, I had no idea!!! Prayers are with all you guys affected by this! Sounds like more time for you to head south for a herf!!!
  • Options
    T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Posts: 256
    The Sniper:
    jliu:
    0patience:
    jliu:
    I didn't read any of the above posts but I saw my name and something about going to Lone Jack. All I have to say is, you both come to the Bay Area. No joke. Come. Lots of great local beer, great local wine, and of course you guys can go buck wild on my cigar stash.
    Had to read it a couple times. At first glance, it looked like Jiunn wanted you to go buck naked on his cigar stash. ROFL!
    This is ok too. Highly encouraged as matter of fact.
    NAKED HERF??? What a unique concept - I am IN!

... in more ways than one too! BAW CHIKKA WAWA!!! LOL

Kinda interesting how this went from my bank robbing/male prostitution suggestion and next thing you know Juinn is wanting people to be naked with his stash! Hummmm, sounds a little wild to me, but I guess it would let you have the total cigar experience. It's the next great pick up line, "Come on, become one with my stick." Lol, but I think I am going to use it on my gf, not a BOTL :-) haha

On a more important note, it sounds like you (Mr. Toombes) are like many of us on here, working three or four different jobs to make sure all is covered. I am sure it will work out in the end and I know that the tattooing will be a solid part time thing. Looking at your work in the Just Playing With Ink... thread, dang good stuff brother. Keep up the good work. Oh, and it is probably best working for the new owners didn't work out. They would have been trying to get you to install padding for rooms between calls or something!
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only one who thinks of the guy from "The Hangover" when I see a post from Jiunn?
    Just sayin'.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    0patience:
    Am I the only one who thinks of the guy from "The Hangover" when I see a post from Jiunn?
    Just sayin'.
    I picture this
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    you guys think I'm really ugly? no, you guys think I'm really FUGLY. Screw you guys. stupid cocka roaches
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    jliu:
    you guys think I'm really ugly? no, you guys think I'm really FUGLY. Screw you guys. stupid cocka roaches
    Noooo I think you are a child on a toddlecar