Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Tattle tale tattle tale!

Someone ran to the teacher and turned me in. All I can say is SIT DOWN WALDO!
you just keep sitting in the front row and maybe they will make you a crossing guard next lol

Comments

• Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Ouch!!!!!
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    I feel sorry for ya Wolfie, personally, I think there is another avatar that is more disturbing and therefore more worthy
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Damn, Randall! Who did you super wedgie this time?
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    It was the manpons lol. That stick was horrid. Beware of Elmo mail
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Hmm... i know a Raj... im just glad nobody has punnished me for things ive said and done here :D
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Ain't skurred o' no puppet!
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Ain't skurred o' no puppet!
    Look out, I wouldn't tempted Elmo!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i know just how you feel bro!, lmao,, btw, wasnt me tattle tellin,lol , you smoked that in your car??? youll never get that **** smell out no matter how hard you try,lol
  • Options
    I seen the box and addy it came from and knew I was in trouble.
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    was yours kinda squishy too ? lmao
  • Options
    jj20030:
    Direwolf:
    was yours kinda squishy too ? lmao
    Like a wet sponge lol
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    what does that cigar taste like? I've never seen those. Taste like... chicken tikka masala? If so, that sounds delicious
  • Options
    jliu:
    what does that cigar taste like? I've never seen those. Taste like... chicken tikka masala? If so, that sounds delicious
    See the elephant on the band? Now imagine if you fed it nothing but the stuff it ate the month before and *** out. Now imagine having someone handroll it and you having to smoke it.. then wish thats what this cigar tasted like because it was friggin horrible.
  • Options
    jliu:
    a hint, where it is sold its under " the unsmokables " i think you can get 20 for 13.00 or less at the auction site,lol
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Mr.Direwolf, we police ourselves(CCOM MEMBERS). We don't tell on each other, we take care of each other. I told you that avatar wouldn't fly. You took it off and all was good. Then you challenge Elmo and the boys by putting it back up. My friend they are happy you paid the penalty for what you done. So in return, there is another package coming your way. It's a show of faith and family in the forum. Good job and don't do that again. :)
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Sure they have a cigar with a damn elephant.. where is the turtle cigar -.-
  • Options
    lol I don't need anything else. Like always I prefer someone else get bombed. especially now that Ill never trust another package. Each one that hits the door is gonna get auto fowarded to the DCCC
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    lol I don't need anything else. Like always I prefer someone else get bombed. especially now that Ill never trust another package. Each one that hits the door is gonna get auto fowarded to the DCCC
    AWESOME, dccc
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    aww dude. you took off the manpons? lame...
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Rcy, covering his a$$ again!!:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Rcy, covering his a$$ again!!:-)

I don't need to cover my a$$ as you say Mike. That is the penalty and that is the return humblings for when a person follows through. That has been set since day one with Elmo and the gang....
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    well at least it couldnt have been worse than when I worked a circus and had to watch an elephant walk around with a hard on and taking a crap....
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elmo and the gang at it again!