Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Strange Picture Thread

Comments

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:

And spelling is just lost.
  • Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Wylaff said:
    Needed that in high school!
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadman said:
    Wylaff said:

And spelling is just lost.
    Love our local news
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    This is a kinesin:

You got a bunch of them inside you.

• Options

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:
    Perfectly legal in Kentucky...and very popular.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't know where else to put this; it's not strange, so it's strange that it's here...  ?

Image may contain 1 person text
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Image may contain one or more people
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:

The final frontier...
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to pick it up and take a picture? Isn't that a classic.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    They look like fortune cockies.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    CrisiusCrisius Posts: 414 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    peter4jc said:
    The hot dog and the hallway are really lost when your vuh-jay-jay contains planets.
  • Options
    Crisius said:
    peter4jc said:
    The hot dog and the hallway are really lost when your vuh-jay-jay contains planets.
    Uranus?

• Options

• Options
    The heck does that make?!?

• Options
    I thought it was a mouse trap.
  • Options
    miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some type of printing press??? Looks like a typewriter in the middle.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,238 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe it is a large Linotype, back before offset presses lead slugs were cast a line at a time. Hit a key and a mold drops down with that letter, get to the end of a line and the line gets cast. Much quicker than hand-setting and after printing just melt down the slugs unlike hand set type that had to be redistributed a letter at a time. Don't ask me how i know....
  • Options