Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

My first.

VisionVision Posts: 7,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
Three blind mice off to a new home. Ugly mice at that.....

Photobucket

Comments

• Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Vision:

Photobucket
    those look like some HUGE mice! God help whoever gets these!
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Vision:

Photobucket
    Mice hell, those are sewer rats on muscle milk! Prayers for the destinations, you are going to need them.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    oooo leeee o le o le o leeee. boom boom boom bombs
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    YEAH!!! that's what I'm talking about bro, start the carnage and jump in blind. Look what it did for Jiunn! now his interest on his CC bill is more then most people's budget LOL
  • Options
    Thats hilarious, and spot on to how I imagine Jiunn as he posts on the forum, LMFAO.
  • Options
    A little mis-direction with the box size. My wife just said "You really put those in that size box? You could have fit some of those in smaller boxes." Which I do not have ATM. Its all the same size with our pants on. Unless you're wearing spandex......
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    YEAH!!! that's what I'm talking about bro, start the carnage and jump in blind. Look what it did for Jiunn! now his interest on his CC bill is more then most people's budget LOL
    hahah dude where do you find these? I look so angry. and happy. and passionate. 300
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vision, you are becoming a very scary dude. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Vision:

Photobucket
    That's right, Blow them up! Bro
  • Options
    LOL Rob can vouch for this.... My wife went back into the dinning room and came back into the living room with the boxes and just said "YEA.... Im repackaging these tomorrow" LMAO. I told her.. Don't mix them up. She said (After a long stare) "I will do them one by one"
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Holy ****, Pete!!
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Nice Vision!
  • Options
    Roberto99:
    Nice Vision!

Its not the size of the package.... who am I kidding its all about the size of the package. I just feel bad that they are going to have a little "shrinkage" tomorrow.
  • Options
    Vision:
    Roberto99:
    Nice Vision!

Its not the size of the package.... who am I kidding its all about the size of the package. I just feel bad that they are going to have a little "shrinkage" tomorrow.
    Hey I just got out of the pool!
  • Options
    Vision:
    LOL Rob can vouch for this.... My wife went back into the dinning room and came back into the living room with the boxes and just said "YEA.... Im repackaging these tomorrow" LMAO. I told her.. Don't mix them up. She said (After a long stare) "I will do them one by one"
    You do realize the long stare is women code for, "you're an idiot." or "You are still a child."?
    I get that stare all the time from my wife. She says that I'm as big a kid as the kids.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    0patience:
    Vision:
    You do realize the long stare is women code for, "you're an idiot." or "You are still a child."?
    I get that stare all the time from my wife. She says that I'm as big a kid as the kids.
    Oh, you get that "you're an idiot" stare too. Glad I'm not alone on that!
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Roberto99:
    0patience:
    Vision:
    I think if you don't get that stare you're dead inside.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    Roberto99:
    0patience:
    Vision:
    You have to sometimes do things just to get the stare, to test the waters. LOL!
    Or maybe that's just me. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    0patience:
    Ken Light:
    Roberto99:
    0patience:
    Vision:
    You have to sometimes do things just to get the stare, to test the waters. LOL!
    Or maybe that's just me. LOL!

GET THIS!!!! She calls me from the PO with.... "You were right" I almost crapped right there...... "It WAS cheaper in the big boxes". When she gets home shes getting the "Oh I'm the idiot stare.
  • Options
    You do know that stare does not work both ways right?
  • Options
    marineatbn03:

Yea... I know... ;( But it will still be fun.
  • Options
    Vision:
    marineatbn03:

Yea... I know... ;( But it will still be fun.
    Good luck with that. Somehow, when I try it, it never ends well. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    So... The three recipients of these packages got fake cohibas as a joke. Please in no way smoke, store or give to a friend. I sent them to basically show how good some of the fakes look. I opened one up and it was SO dry it crumbled apart. I just wanted to let people before they got them. In the long run...jokes on me. They are to dry to pose a problem but please just toss them after you peek at them. I wouldn't want them to effect any other gars so I figured I would get this out before they land.
  • Options
    2 have landed (as of tracking info) one still in-bound
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Sorry for the late post. I was a victim to say the least. So everyone knows, I recieved my package last week. I've been in and out of town on business. I did let Vision know I got this wonderful package from him. Also, there was a hitchhiker package along with his box. So, I got a double whammy from Vision and Robert Green. Thanks a ton, wasn't expecting any of this and I'm very much apprecitive. The first is from Vision and the second one is from Robert. I will say, I'm going to smoke one of Visions cigar's on the fourth of July. Thanks again fellas.....

Photobucket

PhotobucketBR>
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Enjoy Rick hope you like them. Smoke them up!
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, Rob, check your inbox!!!
  • Options
    jlmarta:
    Hey, Rob, check your inbox!!!
    Just did and pm ya
  • Options
    Enjoy my man. Just don't smoke the Cohiba. Rob will vouch for that.
  • Options
    Please don't smoke that cohiba