Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

The Hits Just Keep On Coming....

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
Steve (Steve2010) and I had been chatting back and forth since we have both been reviewing some great smokes lately and talking about the Monte and Bolivars too.... well yesterday a package showed up that was on an echelon of its own! Thank you so very sincerely Steve, this is so far over the top and I promise to do a write up on every one of these bad boys, can't thank you enough and tell you how excited I am for all of these, THANK YOU BRO!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, that is insane bro! You guys never cease to amaze me on a daily basis.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    My pleasure. Maybe you and the wife can do a simultaneous review on the Edmundo and Petit Edmundo. The Reconquista was sent coffin-less for two reasons:
    1) I take all of my smokes out of the coffins
    2) To save room on the trip over here.

Hope you enjoy them all!
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Wow, those are some freakin amazing sticks. You and your wife deserve everything you got Brett. Enjoy!!!
  • Options
    Thank you Steve, I truly will enjoy all of these and no worries on the coffin, that is perfectly fine! As for the review.... love it and if the Mrs. Irish is up for it then heck yeah!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit, awesome display of cigars.
  • Options
    Smokindaddy:
    Wow, those are some freakin amazing sticks. You and your wife deserve everything you got Brett. Enjoy!!!
    Thanks for the kind words Jason, not sure how much deserve has anything to do, as I've said countless times before I ain't done anything special that all the other brothers do which is just take care of our own ;)

Thank you to everyone else for your kind words and congrats :)
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Nicely done Steve. Being able to reach out and touch someone from 7,000 miles away, priceless!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Sweet Mother Mary!! I'm actually at a loss for words...
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    Nicely done Steve. Being able to reach out and touch someone from 7,000 miles away, priceless!
    I can't ship contraband through the APO system, so I had to wait until my vacation to mail them off.
    The arduous IPB (Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield) process was conducted from overseas though.
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Steve2010:
    marineatbn03:
    I can't ship contraband through the APO system, so I had to wait until my vacation to mail them off.
    The arduous IPB (Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield) process was conducted from overseas though.
    I tried to ship a package out the other day, but the postal system here has been switched to Eagle cash only, which I do not possess a card, so I hit a brick wall. But, I will be home for a bit in 39 days. Then it is on!
  • Options
    armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    90+
    looks like you and IrishAJ are going to be looking to purchase a bunker for your new house! I'm sure ReMax has a few listings.
  • Options
    armaes8:
    90+
    looks like you and IrishAJ are going to be looking to purchase a bunker for your new house! I'm sure ReMax has a few listings.
    Hahaha I figured I'd just buy an old grain silo and build it there LMAO
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    armaes8:
    90+
    Hahaha I figured I'd just buy an old grain silo and build it there LMAO

Looks like you might want to look into renting the old NORAD complex...
  • Options
    Steve2010:
    marineatbn03:
    Thanks again, sounds like you had this planned for some time now, that means a lot bro ;)
  • Options
    I'm pretty laid-back except when it comes to sending cigars, then I worry until they arrive.
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    Very nice! I have a package that I Need to get to 90+. I should've sent it long ago now I have to try to follow that up.
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Glad to see you finally got what you deserved Brett! :-)
  • Options
    Roberto99:
    Glad to see you finally got what you deserved Brett! :-)
    Indeed!