Home General Discussion
Options

USPS/UPS/Fedex Terribleness

2»

Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it terrible if the people working at the PO know me by my first name now?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    webmost:
    All just last month: Sent a bomb to Utah via Priority mail. Arrived in two days. Sent another bomb to Colorado via Priority. Arrived in two days. Sent a package to that same Utah address via UPS. Arrived in a week. Sent two to Idaho via UPS. Arrived twelve days later. The two Priority Mails cost under twelve bucks total to send. The three UPS packages seventy some. I am a mail fan now. Sent a bomb to TN arrived two days. Just yesterday I received a fuel pump from the Left Coast via Priority Mail. Two days. I think you could sent to Tierra del Fuego via Khatoum via Priority and it would get there in two days.

USPS works well. For large items I find ups to be a bit cheaper and all but for standard packages usps works wonders. though dealing with them can be a pain if anything goes wrong but that's the same with ups/fedex.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Lol, a little while back, the postmaster at my local PO asked how my Ebay business was going. She apparently assumed that I must be selling stuff with how often I am in there. She seemed very confused when I explained what I was really doing.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    Lol, a little while back, the postmaster at my local PO asked how my Ebay business was going. She apparently assumed that I must be selling stuff with how often I am in there. She seemed very confused when I explained what I was really doing.
    lol, yeah I'm not sure she's heard that one before.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    lol, yeah I'm not sure she's heard that one before.
    I went 3 times last week. Was there today and going again tomorrow. I feel like Mr. Mike seesh.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR