Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Hit with THE PEOPLE'S ELBOW!

Do you think a man could have a birthday in peace?

Do you think a man could have just one day when he wouldnt have to worry about being bombed?

IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU THINK BECAUSE THE SIMPLE FACT OF THE MATTER IS THIS:

The RobbyRas bombs WHO The RobbyRas wants, WHEN The RobbyRas wants to bomb em, and HOW The RobbyRas wants to bomb em! The RobbyRas launched this birthday bomb on the Heartbreak Hotel on Jabroni drive, put boots to ****, and LAYETH THE SMACK DOWN UPON MY ROOTY POO AZZ!

What a great way to feel the wrath of the People's Elbow AND the Rock Bottom to get pinned for the 1-2-3! But then again, thats how The RobbyRas do!

IF YA SMELL-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-OWWWW!

WHAT THE ROBBYRAS!

IS.

COOKIN'!

Comments

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Translation - thanks for the great birthday sticks Rob! :-D

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Great hit by Robby lol
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice Rob. bang bang boom. Good thing you didn't send him any 60 ringers (he's kinda sensitive about that)
  • Options
    jliu:
    Nice Rob. bang bang boom. Good thing you didn't send him any 60 ringers (he's kinda sensitive about that)
    What can I say? They make me feel like less of a man...

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Glen don't be playing down your my uzi weighs a ton brother
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Heck yeah, Robby's on the loose. Nice B-Day smokes....
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    The Rob says: Know your roll.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Glen, is the green background is a chopping board? My chopping board is exactly like your background. BTW, Robby sent you some great smokes.
    The Sniper:

Do you think a man could have just one day when he wouldnt have to worry about being bombed?

The RobbyRas bombs WHO The RobbyRas wants, WHEN The RobbyRas wants to bomb em, and HOW The RobbyRas wants to bomb em! The RobbyRas launched this birthday bomb on the Heartbreak Hotel on Jabroni drive, put boots to ****, and LAYETH THE SMACK DOWN UPON MY ROOTY POO AZZ!

What a great way to feel the wrath of the People's Elbow AND the Rock Bottom to get pinned for the 1-2-3! But then again, thats how The RobbyRas do!

WHAT THE ROBBYRAS!

IS.

COOKIN'!

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    The Sniper:

WHAT THE ROBBYRAS!

IS.

COOKIN'!

Dude, this post is epic! I was hoping to include some fun new stuff or something really good... enjoy bro!
  • Options
    rzaman:
    Glen, is the green background is a chopping board? My chopping board is exactly like your background. BTW, Robby sent you some great smokes.
    Why yes rza, it is indeed my cutting board. Thought I'd take a break from using my counter top as the background, and I think I like this much better. :-)

• Options
    robbyras:
    Dude, this post is epic! I was hoping to include some fun new stuff or something really good... enjoy bro!
    An epic bombing deserves an epic post! And each and every stick here is a winner in my book - the Camacho was DEEEEEE-LISH! :-)

• Options
    Hayblet:
    The Rob says: Know your roll.
    And he SHUT MY MOUTH! LOL