Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

500th Post Contest -- 0patience is the winner!

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
500th Post Contest Well everybody, after about four months, I have finally hit my first milestone post. I have to admit, these last few months have been tons of fun. Initially, I didn’t envision myself really participating in all the passes, trades and bombs. Then Bandyt09 sent me a welcome bomb. Then I was the recipient of a newb contest bomb from Rhamlin. It was pretty much game over at that point. So after shipping out nearly 30 boxes in the last few months, I’m going to make one of you earn my next bomb. So let us begin. My screen name is SleevePlz (sleeve please). I came up with this name years ago to use online after realizing that I said it every morning as I went through the drive-through to get my morning coffee on my way to work. The coffee cup without a sleeve is so ungodly hot, I was always amazed that I had to ask for a sleeve everyday. Why do they assume I want to burn my hand while holding my coffee? Thus this screen name was born. Now for the actual contest: Question #1 Which chain restaurant’s drive-through was I going through each day? Question #2 How many cigars do I currently have? (I’m going to count them right now) In order to win, you must first get question #1 right. From the people that get question #1 right, the person with the closest guess for question #2 will be the winner. So don’t feel like your answer for #1 has to be different than everyone else, but your #2 answer should probably be unique. And once again, thank you to everyone here. I've said it before, but it can't be said enough. This forum is like a family, complete with crazy uncles that do the most insane things imaginable. Good luck everybody. Worst case, if you don't win, I'll probably bomb you eventually anyways. After all, I'm just getting warmed up.
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Nice contest. I will take a crack. Starbucks. And you have 233 sticks. Congrats on the 500th.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Congrats on reaching the 500. This forum is awesome
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    500? that's it? psh
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats my man. I will say.... McDs and 266 sticks. Here is to 500 more!
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Tim Horton's and 198 and congrats!
  • T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Posts: 256
    Congrats on the milestone. I hit 100, but I have a way to go to get to 500, let alone mess with Mr. Humor Juinn and his 1,000. My guess is Tim Hortons and 67 sticks.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to go.
    I'm gonna guess Horton's and 112 sticks.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    congrats on the 500, im going to also have to guess Tim Hortons (One of my friends from Meechigan would complain about the coffee at work...) and 170 cigars.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Congrats on 500! I guess Mcdonalds and 250 sticks!
    Guess I should have read the fine print of restaruant. Or I would have went with Hortons too, Live and learn. Lol
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on 500, and I'm going with Wendy's and 306
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    nice idea, and thanks!

Dunkin Donuts
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Dunkin donuts 69
    T.J. Armstrong:
    Congrats on the milestone. I hit 100, but I have a way to go to get to 500, let alone mess with Mr. Humor Juinn and his 1,000. My guess is Tim Hortons and 67 sticks.
    I like you Teejie. Can I call you that?
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    T.J. Armstrong:
    LMAO!
    marineatbn03:
    LMAO!
    +1. Too funny cat
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    T.J. Armstrong:

Nice pic Senor Catfish. I can't believe you found our high school yearbook pics. I miss my pigtails. LMAO image
    And Mr. Month, you can call me Teejie if you want just as long as you keep the one lines coming. Oh, and not more random days of silence, though your posts via intermediaries were classic.
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Cariboo, and 376
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    I'll say McDonalds and you have 172 sticks!!

Congrats on 500!!
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    I would venture Dunkin Donuts and 298 sticks
    T.J. Armstrong:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    T.J. Armstrong:

Nice pic Senor Catfish. I can't believe you found our high school yearbook pics. I miss my pigtails. LMAO image
    And Mr. Month, you can call me Teejie if you want just as long as you keep the one lines coming. Oh, and not more random days of silence, though your posts via intermediaries were classic.
    Hi Teejie. Hope you slept well. This does give me an idea for halloweenie. last year I was Yan (that little guy on Oceans series. naturally).
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Great guesses everyone and thanks for the kind words (except Jiunn's). I'll keep this contest open till tomorrow night for anyone else that wants to get in.
  • IONTCIONTC Posts: 172
    500 already!? Psshh half are probably fluff posts, +1 +1, I think I'll bow out of this contest since I feel I have a slight advantage but, congrats buddy.
    jliu:
    Hi Teejie. Hope you slept well. This does give me an idea for halloweenie. last year I was Yan (that little guy on Oceans series. naturally).

Not gonna lie, nothing scarier than getting a good morning message from Junie B. Jones on the Ccom forum. Lol, just kidding. Sounds like come October we should be seeing some funny *ss pictures of you just rocking out! I am waiting for a shot of you and BigfnSteve and he will be trying to relive his visit to the Philippians.
    T.J. Armstrong:
    jliu:

Not gonna lie, nothing scarier than getting a good morning message from Junie B. Jones on the Ccom forum. Lol, just kidding. Sounds like come October we should be seeing some funny *ss pictures of you just rocking out! I am waiting for a shot of you and BigfnSteve and he will be trying to relive his visit to the Philippians.
    I really should show a pic of me to you guys huh? nope. not gonna happen. you touch you pay
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    0patience:
    Way to go.
    I'm gonna guess Horton's and 112 sticks.
    We have a winner! Tim Horton's easily has the best coffee. If you haven't had their coffee yet, do yourself a favor and treat yourself. Also grab yourself a box of Timbits. Delicious! At the beginning of this contest, I had 130 cigars. So, 0patience is the winner! Congratulations. I'll have a little package in the mail for you tomorrow. Please PM me with your address.
    Congrats Tony. Great contest SleevePlz.
    Congrats, Tony!! Couldn't go to a nicer guy :)
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy cow! I wasn't supposed to win. I was just being polite. ROFL!
    Thanks!!
    PM on it's way.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.