Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Robbyrasta ras

jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
I herfed with Robbyras (Rob) yesterday at a local BnM (first time ever woot woot). After he kindly opened the BnM front door for my midget self, I quickly said thank you while I lowed my head down into the humi. I gotta say, he gave me an unexpected AWESOME package. I haven't had 80% of these sticks. Very boutique stuff gentlemen. I am looking forward to doing research and toasting all of these sticks. Rob I am sorry that my two sticks that I gave you did not match up to your generosity. However, I definitely look forward to future herfs with you and openly sharing my stash. I had to hold my whey protein farts the entire time at the lounge. The first thing I did when I got in my car afterwards was let out some gojira farts.

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those must be uber boutique as I don't recognize most of them.............Oh wait, it is a Jiunn picture so the reason I don't recognize them is because they are blurry.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    LOL I started to squint and realized the same thing!
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roberto99:
    LOL I started to squint and realized the same thing!
    It just dawned on me. Maybe Jiunn needs glasses and it isn't the camera? ROFL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    I herfed with Robbyras (Rob) yesterday at a local BnM (first time ever woot woot). After he kindly opened the BnM front door for my midget self, I quickly said thank you while I lowed my head down into the humi. I gotta say, he gave me an unexpected AWESOME package. I haven't had 80% of these sticks. Very boutique stuff gentlemen. I am looking forward to doing research and toasting all of these sticks. Rob I am sorry that my two sticks that I gave you did not match up to your generosity. However, I definitely look forward to future herfs with you and openly sharing my stash. I had to hold my whey protein farts the entire time at the lounge. The first thing I did when I got in my car afterwards was let out some gojira farts.

FOCUS! Daniel son, FOCUS!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Name nine cigars that you can't see clearly. Do it. Dare you
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    uhm............huh?
    Is there 9 cigars there? LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Those must be uber boutique as I don't recognize most of them.............Oh wait, it is a Jiunn picture so the reason I don't recognize them is because they are blurry.
    Lol, nice smack in the mouth Robbyras...
    jliu:
    Seriously Jiunn, you are asking a fellow forum BOTL to count? Come on, you can be nicer than that, you don't have to be rude. Wait til sleeveplz sees this thread, I am sure he can count to nine..............maybe
    What kinda teacher is he? I'm a kumon instructor. He probably teaches GM employees simple add / subtract math.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I can count to nine...assuming I can use my fingers AND toes.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    Gojira farts...ha! Gentlemen, if you aren't familiar with the word "Gojira" just say it repeatedly and pretend you're an Asian speaking heavily accented English. No cheating with google.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    jliu:

Man, next time we herf I'll bomb you with a new camera! I imagine you know most of these... The AKA and Nomad stuff have been reviewed on my site... the Underground is made by Sosa... I haven't hat it yet...

good times herfin for sure... we'll have to do it again...
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:

Do ya s'pose his pix are always blurry because the little fella shivers a lot?? Whether from fear or, due to being so small, is just naturally cold all the time?? Jus' wonderin'....:-)
    jlmarta:
    bandyt09:

Do ya s'pose his pix are always blurry because the little fella shivers a lot?? Whether from fear or, due to being so small, is just naturally cold all the time?? Jus' wonderin'....:-)
    Good point Marty. I always had a feeling he did it on purpose just so we would have to squint, therefore, we would look just like Jiunn (you know, before July) when we looked at the pictures.
    robbyras:
    jliu:

Man, next time we herf I'll bomb you with a new camera! I imagine you know most of these... The AKA and Nomad stuff have been reviewed on my site... the Underground is made by Sosa... I haven't hat it yet...

good times herfin for sure... we'll have to do it again...
    see. who needs nice pics when you have a Rob saying what the cigars are haha. Thanks again dude. lookin forward to the next herf for sure.
    bandyt09:
    jlmarta:
    bandyt09:

Good point Marty. I always had a feeling he did it on purpose just so we would have to squint, therefore, we would look just like Jiunn (you know, before July) when we looked at the pictures.
    V --__-- V