Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Anyone for a box split?

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
I have a few boxes I am looking at. Only looking to do one probably, and not exactly sure of the price. If you are interested in any of these, please PM me for details and we can work this out....onloy have a few hours if we wanna pull the trigger.

La Reloba Sumatra corona, Jaime Garcia Reserva robusto, AB Black Market robusto

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    FYI....several of us had issues with the reloba Sumatra corona. While they made good for JJ, stems are still bad. Homerun on the other two
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mine were torps., you mean even stems in the coronas? ive had one of the replacements and no problems, but will have to wait and see on the others , maybe one tonight
  • Options
    jj20030:
    mine were torps., you mean even stems in the coronas? ive had one of the replacements and no problems, but will have to wait and see on the others , maybe one tonight
    Yup...from a ten pack i ordered. Daniel found some in the one I sent him, then I had issues too.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    PM
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    jj20030:
    Yup...from a ten pack i ordered. Daniel found some in the one I sent him, then I had issues too.
    I sent an email just so they were aware of the issue. I didn't get anything back. I wasn't expecting anything in return, but a reply would have been nice.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    catfishbluezz:
    jj20030:
    I sent an email just so they were aware of the issue. I didn't get anything back. I wasn't expecting anything in return, but a reply would have been nice.
    Ha the same issue with DE... Had a FFP, and 4 no 9's all crack randomly....yet the other 30 next to them nothing.... Sent them an email asking for recommended rh...no response and I wanted nothing in return. Then I sent another "nicer" email and got offered replacements and still no answer... Blows my mind sometimes man