Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Tattoo'd Lady bomb....

George....aka...The3stogies....decided to drop a Rory Gallagher bomb on me today. I do not know how he knew I was a Rory FANATIC...but I must have posted it somewhere. Being a guitar player, blues fanatic/singer/slinger...and with a celtic grandad whom cursed tea and bled Jamisons, I was always pulled to Rory and the American players as opposed to the English invasion. This is guitar playing.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMOyrSgas3k

So yeah back to the bomb....he sent me Rory at Montrieux...ROCKING THIS TONIGHT WITH A COHIBA to celebrate finishing this calculus class and opening our new church.

He sent cigars too, and while I love cigars...Irish Tour is in my truck right now. Thank you George...this made my month...which ahs been quite crappy. image

Comments

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Very nice hit The3stogies. Enjoy catfish!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    very awesome hit! Glad this bomb is helping you feel a bit better Dustin. You work your butt off to get the big guys on the forums and you certaintly deserve this. Awesome to hear about the new church too.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Very welcome bro. Congrats on passing calculus and the church, that's big. The Kid and bigfnsteve dropped a disk on you so I figured to follow that tradition of hitting you with multimedia. Had some goodfnintel too.
    You mentioned in a past post you like Rory, being a fan myself picked up on it, put in my pocket for later. There is an Irish '74 DVD but the video doesn't match the playing, this is more of a concert footage. Anyway, Rory was amazing and influenced alot of the great guitar players, including Slash and The Edge, of course. Enjoy
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Thats a cool hit,,Enjoy Dustin
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Very nice guys, very nice!!