Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

WTS Viaje Samplers

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
A few people have asked so here are some Viaje samplers that I put together. They are pricey but you have no idea what I did to get some of these. A bunch you can't get anywhere or anymore. I prefer Ppal gift option or USPS money order. I will hold for you until this weekend if you ask. These are my few extras I am willing to part with and a one time offering.

Skull & Bones ? / C-4 / TNT / Holiday Blend 2010 / Exclusivo Chiquito $75 Shipped

Late Harvest / Skull & Bones ? / Exclusivo Chiquito / White Label Project Stuffed Turkey / Summerfest $75 Shipped

Exclusivo Chiquito / Summerfest / Late Harvest / Skull & Bones Fatman / Skull & Bones WMD no label - fell off $70 Shipped

VOR DT / Summerfest / Exclusivo Chiquito X2/ Skull & Bones ? $70 Shipped

Comments

• ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    PM to you, good sir!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Picture # 3 is gone
    1, 2, and 4 still up for grabs. I put these together after several requests were made and asked of me yet no one is biting. Yes, pricey but I am not gouging. I paid a hefty price to get these babies and they are worth it in my opinion. Will hold until this weekend if anyone else is interested.
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Indeed good prices for sticks that are hard to find! I reached my budget at the Casa BOTL event though or I would be on this :(
    Going once.....

Going twice.....
    Let's call 4 gone.

1 and 2 left if anyone is interested. Taking them down tomorrow and adding them back into the Viaje vault.