Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

I figured its time....*Winner* Has been selected! Congrats to TheKidd !!

2»

Comments

• Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Hmm, figured I'd see more hits on this thread but I guess not. Time still remains if anyone is still up for a guess. Shows over at midnight.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
    201 Junes in a jar
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    I'm going to guess your too busy to count them all and you'll stop at 32. Glad to see ya back around!
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the jar full! Are the bands crushed? What ring gauge? Do two bands off the same cigar count as one? ...

aw heck with it --- 300

Is it after midnight yet?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Sorry for the delayed announcement, long hours will do that to ya. So the Winner is.....The Kidd! Please congratulate our brother. He was just one shy of hitting it right on the nose. 141 was the magic number. Congrats again Rudy and shoot me a Pm with your info. Thanks again for all that played :D
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Rudy, and thanks for the contest Ramp
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    he cheated
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful Jar dude, love it. How many cigars does it hold?
  • Options
    yay Rudy! Congrats br0
  • Options
    and I forgot I was saving that post.LOL
  • Options
    Rhamlin:
    Beautiful Jar dude, love it. How many cigars does it hold?
    Thanks Rhamlin, was a nice find at a garage sale. :D As for the amount, I would have to say 20 or so. It looks to be the same size Jar that Ccom sells but I just have it for looks in my office.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Congrats on the win Rudy
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Rudy!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations, and thanks for the contest.
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Rudy
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    RampMonkey:
    Since I have been pretty busy this summer and not around on the forums lately I'd figure I would do a little contest/give away. Just looking for a folks that have 200 post count, on the good traders list, and of coarse likes cigars.

This has been done before but figured why not relive it. Just guess the number of bands in the jar and wins some sticks from the Rampster. This will be going on until this coming Sunday, ending at midnight. One guess per day please. If no one gets the correct number of bands, then the closest number will win the goodies.

Photobucket

Good luck brothers/sister!!
    Whooooo Hoooooo,, Alright,, Thank You Thank You!!,, PM on its way,, Thanks again Aaron!!!!!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Cheating Chandler
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Got me winnings
    somehow RAMPMONKEY knew that I must be runnin low on my favs so decided to help the sit ee ation.. Thanks Aaron much appreciated,, Know I will enjoy them.. Thanks again for the contest!!!
    Ramp