Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Vision

...there seems to be alot of brothers looking at your profile.....*edit*..... wrong section sorry peoples, but thought it was funny when I seen 4 diff. people viewing him and since then two others... you may want to move.

Comments

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Peter likes these

Wish List A.Fuente Hemingway Between the Lines Don Pepin Bolivar God of Fire Ashton VSG and ESG Diamond Crown CAO America series Oliva Master Blend Room101 Skull and Bones Im noober so meh want to try gooder smokes
  • Options
    I have kinda fat fingers. Pretty glad the space bar is nice and wide
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn man... why did you go and blow up my spot?! Oh... it should get worse tonight...... One more landed today..... This should be good. Hey June.... I am part of that pass right? DO you really think you are safe!?!
  • Options
    please don't raise your voice at me. i don't like it
  • Options
    wait! how do you know how many people are spying on me?!
  • Options
    you're still doing it. please stop
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Vision:
    WAIT! HOW DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE SPYING ON ME?!
    hit the main forum button and then go to the spot where it says people online and hold your mouse over their names. :D
  • Options
    Thanks! Is that better june?
  • Options
    yea I feel alot better. thanks peter. i never meant to upset you
  • Options
    jliu:
    dotn lie, you have a whip behind your back!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Sissy:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Peter likes these

Wish List A.Fuente Hemingway Between the Lines Don Pepin Bolivar God of Fire Ashton VSG and ESG Diamond Crown CAO America series Oliva Master Blend Room101 Skull and Bones Im noober so meh want to try gooder smokes
    Damnit!! Im sorry vision I didnt even think to look in your Bio,,Fn Rats,, I had a couple of those too,,Next time my friend
  • Options
    The Kid:
    jliu:
    Peter likes these

Damn Im sorry vision I didnt even think to look in your Bio,,Fn Rats,, I had a couple of those,,Next time my friend

I don't plan on going anywhere :).
  • Options
    deejmemixx:
    jliu:
    dotn lie, you have a whip behind your back!

He has the whip... I have the lil red ball gag... only for you june :O

Ok now that is just gross.
  • Options
    guys don't bully me. My very first teacher in the US, Mrs. Simon said that is not nice. I never bully you guys.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Vision:
    The Kid:
    jliu:
    Peter likes these

Damn Im sorry vision I didnt even think to look in your Bio,,Fn Rats,, I had a couple of those,,Next time my friend

I don't plan on going anywhere :).
    Damn you respond almost as quick as JJ,, a guy cant even dot the I's and cross the T's
  • Options
    by the way, I had no idea you can view what page other people are on. that's pretty cool. wah kao!
  • Options
    jliu:
    by the way, I had no idea you can view what page other people are on. that's pretty cool. wah kao!
    :D glad I could teach someone something...