Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Bucanero El Capitain toro

Bucanero El Capitain toro is a velvety smooth chocolate brown,it is box pressed,firm and well made.The pre light taste is sweet tobacco and dry notes,aromas of caramel and brown sugar.
The first half has a clean dry taste,notes of caramel,cedary,a gentle lingering finish.There are cedary ,spicy aromas, a slighty drying aftertaste.
There is a pleasant light mustiness,evidence of well aged tobaccos,reminescent of vintage cuban smokes I have had. I find this essence captivating, I find I am getting very fond of it.
The second half is excellent,lightly sweet on the finish,smooth and enjoyable.The mature tobacco taste and aromas, floral notes,all blend to make this a compelling blend.
The Bucanero flavor profile is very good all through the line,as far as the 6 blends I have tried.The slight musty character is rapidly becoming my favorite,I find it delightful.I miss it when I smoke something from another producer....
The burn was excellent,the ash was fine and firm, the smoks was good to the nub,another common thread of Bucanero cigars. I would recommend these to you,I will age a few and try them as I go ....strength.5 of 10,overall 18 of 20...