• Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Congrats!!!
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    HEY CONGRATULATIONS DADDY!
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Congrats Brett to you and AJ. Im so excited for you both!!
  • Options
    SporusSporus Posts: 236
    Congratulations to both of you!

Don't hold it against me, but when I clicked on this thread I was expecting to see a picture of a new humidor
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you all so much for the congratulations and well wishes!! Mom and baby are doing great and just a little tired :) Got one cigar to celebrate such wonderful news and I will smoke it when our baby is born ;)

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Congrats to you both!
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Congrats to you both. Kids make the world go around. I'm the happiest when I have my 7 grandbabies over for a visit even if it it is noisy.
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Congrats Irish!
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Wow, that's fantastic!!
  • Options
    IrishAJIrishAJ Posts: 135
    Sniper I know you love the husband/wife tandem reviews but they will be put on hold for awhile and if you think you're suffering think about this I can't have a cigar and I can't be around a lit cigar...it's going to a looooong year. But excited none the less! As the mommy I have the first update, the first 8 week exam is on July 17th! That's when we'll see the peanut (whoever called it a peanut, thank you! Brett doesn't like "bambino" or "seamonkey" for the baby right now).
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    IrishAJ:
    Sniper I know you love the husband/wife tandem reviews but they will be put on hold for awhile and if you think you're suffering think about this I can't have a cigar and I can't be around a lit cigar...it's going to a looooong year. But excited none the less! As the mommy I have the first update, the first 8 week exam is on July 17th! That's when we'll see the peanut (whoever called it a peanut, thank you! Brett doesn't like "bambino" or "seamonkey" for the baby right now).

You've just given our niece/nephew it's nickname!! When Jessica had her first ultrasound while pregnant with Hadley I think she got a little perturbed when I commented, "Cool! We're having a duck!!"
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    IrishAJ:

You've just given our niece/nephew it's nickname!! When Jessica had her first ultrasound while pregnant with Hadley I think she got a little perturbed when I commented, "Cool! We're having a duck!!"
    Sorry. That's funny Dan.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Brett...it is a beautiful thing to have children in life. It is a blessing and so much fun to see them grow with us.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    This one is a great smoke and one of the best non-Cuban out there. I smoked one and it is little different than the 2006 realease. I was told they had to replace one filler tobacco in it because they didn't have enough in their stock.
    90+ Irishman:
    Thank you all so much for the congratulations and well wishes!! Mom and baby are doing great and just a little tired :) Got one cigar to celebrate such wonderful news and I will smoke it when our baby is born ;)

• Options
    StreaterStreater Posts: 293
    Thats' awesome, Bro. I'm really happy for you. If it's a boy, you should name him Snoop. Cause Snoop's to coolest rapper in the world!
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    SUPREME AWESOMENESS - what a great note to start the weekend on!!! Huge congratulations to both you and Amanda my friends! Make sure to post up pics of that ultrasound! I think its pretty cool that your baby (or babies!) have already got an entire cadre of honorary uncles here at the forums!

You two should start a new thread under Non-Cigar Related to blog about the pregnancy and keep us all updated. I vote "I Love You, You're Perfect... Now Let's Have A Baby!" for the thread title!

SOOOOOOOOO happy right now!!! :-)

• Options
    *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    congrats you guys, being a parent has been one of the toughest but most rewarding things I've ever done. Just start prepping yourself for not knowing wtf your doing for a long while, and as soon as you get used to something, it changes. hahahaha. Its all good though as long as you remember to enjoy the ride.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Well, Congratulations you two. Your lives are about to change for the better.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brett, huge congrats to you and the Mrs.!!!!
    I wish you both the best during this exciting time as you start the "next chapter" in your lives!!!

(Saw your text too, but my phone just died. sorry buddy)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to you both!! Enjoy and take it all in!!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you everyone! I started a thread in the Non-cigar related section for the daily/weekly uopdates and cigars accompanying such updates and occasions ;) Thank you ALL!!!!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    IrishAJIrishAJ Posts: 135
    Toombes:
    IrishAJ:

That's awesome! We'll be borrowing it until we know the gender.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well Holy Crap! Congrats Amanda and Brett! There's no greater joy than a new bouncer.