Home Non Cigar Related

Jack Ross Ammo = Scum Bag

LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
Just a heads up to all my BOTL out there. When I first took up shooting a little over three months ago I found JackRossAmmo.com and they had great reviews and you could be 1000 reloaded rounds for under $200. So I jumped at it but was told that it may take a couple weeks.

Well here I am over three months later, I've already paid them over $170 and no ammo. And now they won't return my calls, they took their Facebook down and when my buddy talked to a rep she sent a refund check... THAT BOUNCED, and when my buddy called back she said that she was laid off and then she really told him what was up.

Basically the company is broke, shutting down at least part of their operation and the only solace she could give us was that we could dispute the charges on our credit cards...

UGH! I'm glad I started to reload my own, but I bought these BEFORE I even owned TWO guns (I own 4 now)

Comments

• SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Wow, that is F'ING horrible! I can not stand shady companies like that. There was a Internet cigar website that did something like this recently. Thank god I got my product before they went under.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Send a nice note to the owner at 1200 feet per second :)
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    Send a nice note to the owner at 1200 feet per second :)
    +1, but people like that deserve the gratitude of 3000 fps and a tungston core