Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

hey Darthy Vadar fartsy

jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
You send me a package without even taking my offer for lunch? Unacceptable! I demand to take you to get some dim sum. Accept it. By the way, how's my picture Darthy blur blur Vaday?

Comments

• SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    They kind of look like My Fathers lol
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Did you take this picture with a pop tart?
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Smokindaddy:
    They kind of look like My Fathers lol
    haha good eye Jason. They're MF coronas. Super delicious cigars
    Lasabar:
    uh oh. here we go again. Lassie, FYI. I'm known on the forums to take incredible pictures.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Lasabar:
    uh oh. here we go again. Lassie, FYI. I'm known on the forums to take incredible pictures.
    So.... like a cherry non-frosted?
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put your glasses on when you take pictures so we know what it is that you are taking pictures of.
    Could be dog turds. We don't know. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    you guys don't think it's artsy at all? I kinda do. Being an Asian American, I naturally take really good pictures. Maybe it's your eyes you zipperface
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    you guys don't think it's artsy at all? I kinda do. Being an Asian American, I naturally take really good pictures. Maybe it's your eyes you zipperface
    Bro just because you see every asian with a digital slr it doesnt mean ya`ll are good at photography. Theyre obviously overcompensating for the lack,of something. You know the bigger the lense = the smaller the something. Ddduuuuuuuh
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:
    Bro just because you see every asian with a digital slr it doesnt mean ya`ll are good at photography. Theyre obviously overcompensating for the lack,of something. You know the bigger the lense = the smaller the something. Ddduuuuuuuh
    you makcrem funny funny,lmao
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I be your BF today? So can you email me a clear pic? I heart you.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    I'm gonna smoke 5 60 ringers today. you wanna make it 6?! I'll make it 6! 7!? I'll make it 7!

Daniel - BF? you're always my BF. honay let me go make um-mah-lay for you
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Why is there a picture of Batman with 3 of the original graycliffs? Talk about a weird picture to bring up.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    scarlin:
    Why is there a picture of Batman with 3 of the original graycliffs? Talk about a weird picture to bring up.
    ROFL!!!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    scarlin:
    oh you silly salamander youuuuu
  • Darth_VaderDarth_Vader Posts: 223
    jliu:
    You send me a package without even taking my offer for lunch? Unacceptable! I demand to take you to get some dim sum. Accept it. By the way, how's my picture Darthy blur blur Vaday?

Seriously? How the he!! did I get to be your daddy? Damn, I'll stick my light sabre in anything....
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Darth Vader:
    jliu:

Seriously? How the he!! did I get to be your daddy? Damn, I'll stick my light sabre in anything....
    That pic is kinda blurry pops. Sure it isn't Dark Helmet. That would make more sense
    What dad doesnt meet meet up with his son for lunch? You! Sniff sniff
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Did you paint that picture
    no no no. my "daddy" smacked me so it came out all blurry. Some "dad" huh?
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    I think your breathing to heavy on the lens from all the excitement your going through.