Home General Discussion
Options

Wow, they add up quick!!!!!

I got in a new order of a few sticks today and realized I'm about out of room and beyond the ability to keep the main humidor nice and neat and organized.

I smoke maybe 4-6 a week so I'll make room, but I have another small order coming in too.  I dedicated 1 small humidor to NUB and a new bigger one to everything else.  I just did a quick inventory and think I pretty much got it all, but I need to go through it again to make sure.  I know I missed on, but it's not a big deal. 

Here's what I have as of today (including a small order of 5 more coming next week).  The quantity includes different sizes in some cases.  170 total although that includes an estimated 30 c-notes.  I gave away a handful just because I think a box of 100 is really about 1400.  They just don't go away very fast.  Big Smile [:D]  And the Opus X I've had for about 10 years.  I can't recall if I bought it in '98 or '99 but it was for 2000 and I never smoked it.

Rocky Patel Sungrown  -  5

Rocky Patel 1990 Vintage  -  21

Rocky Patel 1990 Vintage Segundo  -  8

Rocky Patel 1992 Vintage  -  3

Rocky Patel Decade  -  1

Rocky Patel Old World Reverve  -  4

Rocky Patel Edge Lite  -  6

Rocky Patel Edge Corojo  -  5

Drew Estates/Rocky Patel Java Maduro  -  27

Padilla Series 68  -  10

ACID C Note  -  30

ACID #1  -  2

Ghurka Turk  -  3

Don Pepin Cuban Classic  -  1

601 Original  -  1

Fuente Opus X  -  1

NUB Connecticut 354  -  21

NUB Connecticut 358  -  23

NUB Connecticut 464T  -  1

NUB Cameroon 466BT  -  1

NUB Habano 464T  -  1

Comments

• Options
    hawaiianbasshawaiianbass Posts: 123
    They do indeed add up quickly. I went from a 100 ct. humi with about 50 sticks in it to 5 humi's with at least 430 cigars in them. Nice collection btw. CK
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I notice you must enjoy the Java Maduro about as much as I do. Have you tried the Tabak Especial yet ? Very good smoke ...
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    I notice you must enjoy the Java Maduro about as much as I do. Have you tried the Tabak Especial yet ? Very good smoke ...
    you guys and your flavored cigars... =) If they made a nutmeg infused cigar I'd try it.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Im holding out for the steak and mushroom gravy infused one. Hey Drew, get workin on that one!
  • Options
    JKTexJKTex Posts: 92
    Updated to correct a couple of numbers.  Big Smile [:D]

Ya, the Java's are kind of a easy, quick smoke and one I like when I want to smoke but just really in a mood for a really casual smoke.  Sometimes I'm just not in the mood to really be able to enjoy and relax to a good cigar that deserves more focus.  I've got corona's so since they burn a little faster, they're about a 30 minute smoke.

That may sound strange but some of you might get it.  Big Smile [:D]

I'd hoped the c-notes would kind of be that smoke, and one that I could carry with me for quick 15 minute smokes when I could.  Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't.  They aren't bad, but they can be frustrating.  Constriction is just a quick roll so some are better than others, some are loose enough they just won't stay lit, or burn way too fast.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    Im holding out for the steak and mushroom gravy infused one. Hey Drew, get workin on that one!
    lol
  • Options
    smbrinksmbrink Posts: 406
    Jetmech_63:
    Ha Im waitin for the bacon infused one myself...
  • Options
    ArgusArgus Posts: 12
    Steak infused?  Try an A. Fernandez Signature.  This has become one of my favorites, and I swear, a couple nights ago I had a Churchill that tasted like a char-broiled rare steak.  I will be keeping many on hand.
  • Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    smbrink:
    Jetmech_63:
    I have never ever had any curiosity or desire to smoke an infused stick, however I might change my mind about a BACON! infused one.
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    I am jealous of your RP Sungrowns, still have yet to try one. It's funny, there are so many I want to try, but smoking one a day makes it tough. Currently, my 120 count has (from memory, so its a bit iffy) Rocky Patel 1990 - 2 Rocky Patel 1992 - 3 Rocky Patel Vibe - 2 Rocky Patel REO - 2 Rocky Patel Decade - 6 Rocky Patel Olde World - 5 Padilla 1932 Series - 10 Padilla 1968 Series - 10 Padilla Obsidian - 4 Camacho Triple Maduro - 10 Camacho Pre-Embargo - 4 God of Fire, Don Carlos - 2 Graycliff 1966 - 1 Man o' War - 7 Nub Connecticut 358 - 1 CAO Black - 5 CAO Brazilia - 1 3 Siglos Whatchamacallsits - 1 Gurkah's of various types - 4 And maybe some other stuff.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Jdorais:
    smbrink:
    Jetmech_63:
    I have never ever had any curiosity or desire to smoke an infused stick, however I might change my mind about a BACON! infused one.
    With all this swine flu talk, let's stay away from bacon for awhile.. ;}
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Argus:
    Steak infused?  Try an A. Fernandez Signature.  This has become one of my favorites, and I swear, a couple nights ago I had a Churchill that tasted like a char-broiled rare steak.  I will be keeping many on hand.

You may be on a new weight loss deal there ...if I could get in my smoke and a med. rare steak all at once...I'm in ...now we just need a sierra mist and Tortuga Rum Flavored (you kneeeew it was comin) stogie ...I'm set ...Gmill880 Out ...