Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Kid

VisionVision Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
I just want to say a BIG thanks to The Kid. We setup a deal for a AF Between the Lines, GoF, Maduro Short Story and Maduro Best Seller, Queen Bee, Canones, and a few hitch hikers. Photobucket and DropBox are not playing nice so I will need to do pics over. Thanks my man!

PS. I know there is higher end and harder to find then the Between the Lines ... But that WAS my #1 have to smoke and The Kid made it possible. Thanks Brother!@

Comments

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    "Photobucket and DropBox are not playing nice so I will need to do pics over." seriously? dude. seriously? *W*
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    "Photobucket and DropBox are not playing nice so I will need to do pics over." seriously? dude. seriously? *W*
    Says the camera ex-spurt.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    /
    I got Bigharpoons picture up no problem =P. I will retake them all blurry for you june.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    see you missed Mr Jiunns introduction to photography class!!! Its all good Peter,, enjoy the sticks!!!! the maduro best seller is also know as WOAM,, ;o)
  • SpoiledlizSpoiledliz Posts: 5
    I did it again.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    where's the pic? I'm waiting. Still waiting.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    0patience:
    jliu:
    Says the camera ex-spurt.
    Take your time my eyes are still out of focus... Thanks mr artsy fartsy lol
    Money can't buy taste