Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

DireWolf = White Owls (REALLY)

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
So, I spot check a fellow BOTL because of his Avatar. It was not just my concern because of his avatar. But many in the forum. Elmo and the Gang thought the same and sent him some turds. Basically some get right. He paid his penalty and I kindly replied saying I would send him some good stuff for being a good sport about. He declined my efforts and instead told me to send it to the DCCC. WHich I'm a member by the way. I said no problem. I've been out of the net for a couple of weeks on business. Come home to a smelly mailbox (White Owls), WTH man. You made this pesonal and for what, I have no clue. Enjoy the joke my friend. He bombed me some freakin White Owls, wow!

Comments

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    whats white owls? I want to try these really bad cigars. You guys think I'm kidding don't you? SEND ME SOME KA KA
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    They must br the good NY sticks he was talking about. LMAO Been waiting ROTF
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    whats white owls? I want to try these really bad cigars. You guys think I'm kidding don't you? SEND ME SOME KA KA

Sick joke Jiunn, but I'm cool with it....

• DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Awww you didn't like the special Ny sticks I said I was gonna send to someone?
  • armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    wow! you got pooped on with WHITE OWLS! man that does sound personal. ha! He must have taken them from his high school son. Where on earth do you buy those things. Sounds like white owl boy had his undies in a a bunch!!!
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Bwaahhhhaaa!!!! Hy-larious. Ok, come on Rick...don't leave us in suspense here - what FLAVOR White Owls did ya get from wolfie?? Inquiring minds want to know
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Hahahaha, love it. He who unleashes Elmo and the gang in a BOTL deserves their come up'ins. That goes for you too JJ!!! Lol
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:

Sick joke Jiunn, but I'm cool with it....

I'm not joking! This is no joking manner! Ok, i'm gonna go find some. you'll see. YOUULLLL SEE. YOU WILL ALLLL SEE. ok i'm done
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    This is soooooooo tempting. Sooooooo very tempting.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    yes yes. peanut butter jelly time?
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    White owls huh? My GrandPa smoked them you should try one just for the heck of it. You might just find a new favorite Rick.
    Rhamlin:
    White owls huh? My GrandPa smoked them you should try one just for the heck of it. You might just find a new favorite Rick.

So your in on the joke too Ricky. No sweat, I feel very bad for this whole thread....
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Lmao I'm sure it could have been worst then white owls but it's gonna take a lot of thinking about what's crappier then that!
    Money can't buy taste
    I don't understand.. Everyone else I've sent special New York sticks have loved them. These were even foil fresh
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many white owls does it take to make it worth the postage?
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

jj20030:
    Lmao that commercial ROCKS!
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Must be filling those white owls with something else! lol
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    I don't understand.. Everyone else I've sent special New York sticks have loved them. These were even foil fresh
    LMAO, Yummy!!!
    was tottaly unaware rick loves those white owls, maybe you shoulda sent a sampler of white owl, dutch masters, el producto , havatampa and king edward ,lol
    Lol I was sitting on those for a bit waiting for a reason to send to someone lol. If the other's made NY sticks I'd grab those too.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    Lol I was sitting on those for a bit waiting for a reason to send to someone lol. If the other's made NY sticks I'd grab those too.
    Does this mean I should send Philly blunts.... Hhhhmmmmm
    Money can't buy taste
  • *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    Direwolf:
    hahahaha, this is awesome
    rick thinking " new yorkers " ? , imageimage then white owls show up,lol
    jj20030:
    rick thinking " new yorkers " ? , imageimage then white owls show up,lol

Jokes on me, I get it....

Glad I didn't include the note about having to post a pic while smoking one lol
    Direwolf:
    Glad I didn't include the note about having to post a pic while smoking one lol
    now thats a funny,lmao
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Direwolf:
    Does this mean I should send Philly blunts.... Hhhhmmmmm
    Grape favor lol