Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Hoyo de Monterrey Reposado en Cedros GIVEAWAY WINNERS ANNOUNCED! Lots of Ccom guys won!

Thought you guys would like to know that I'm giving away a bunch of Hoyo de Monterrey Reposado en Cedros... There will be 7 total winners including 1 Grand Prize winner. All winners will receive a 3-pack and the Grand Prize winner will take home the Inmersi

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Awesome review, awesome contest, thanks for both!
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool review and giveaway. Very interesting to say the least. Thanks!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Thanks guys! I was actually really surprised but this cigar... I've been smoking so much boutique stuff lately and i really expected this to have that "run of the mill" type profile, but it was a pretty good smoke... no power whatsoever, but the flavors are really nice
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Nice, I was wondering how this cigar reviewed. Thanks.
    Thanks for the support guys... Contest is still running and it's looking like there will be at least 6 winners... maybe more!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Great review Rob
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    I think your host server is getting hammered but from what I could read lots of great info on there, thanks!
  • IONTCIONTC Posts: 172
    Yeah took a long time to load but eventually I got there. Thanks for the review loved the pics!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice review and pics. Comment left.
    IONTC:
    Yeah took a long time to load but eventually I got there. Thanks for the review loved the pics!
    Sorry about that... yeah, I've noticed that the server slows WAAAAAAAAAAAAY down from time to time... if you head back it should be ok... Looks like you guys were within a few minutes of each other... so you hit it at a funky time... thanks for the heads up... i need to get that straight...
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    I got a pop again today on fb about this one!!! Lol I thought you had gone crazy at first I thought u were doing another review!! I got so stoked keep up the good work bro!!!
    Medic45:
    I got a pop again today on fb about this one!!! Lol I thought you had gone crazy at first I thought u were doing another review!! I got so stoked keep up the good work bro!!!
    Thanks Medic! I appreciate the support Bro!

we're down to the last days to register... registration closes tomorrow night and winners will be announced on Friday... so if you haven't yest, click on the image above and leave a comment...
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    anytime brother...
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    robbyras:
    Thanks guys! I was actually really surprised but this cigar... I've been smoking so much boutique stuff lately and i really expected this to have that "run of the mill" type profile, but it was a pretty good smoke... no power whatsoever, but the flavors are really nice
    I was also not expecting much from this cigar and was pleasantly surprised, definitely had a nice cedar element.
    Roberto99:
    robbyras:
    I was also not expecting much from this cigar and was pleasantly surprised, definitely had a nice cedar element.
    agreed... it's not going to blow you away, but it's a nice, medium everyday smoke...
    <br< today is the final day to enter the giveaway BTW... get your comments up before Midnight PDT tonight! Winners announced tomorrow...
    Contest Winners have been ANNOUNCED! Looks like more than half of the winners are Ccom forum members! That's awesome!

here's the link Hoyo de Monterrey Contest Winners

Congrats guys. Great review as always. Still waiting for the day when you move to Hollywood for RRS - RobbyRas Productions.
    james40:
    Congrats guys. Great review as always. Still waiting for the day when you move to Hollywood for RRS - RobbyRas Productions.
    thanks James! If you watch any of the CigarChat videos, then you will stop holding your breath... I'm made for radio!
    robbyras:
    james40:
    thanks James! If you watch any of the CigarChat videos, then you will stop holding your breath... I'm made for radio!
    Baby steps, everyone has to start somewhere....
  • IONTCIONTC Posts: 172
    Yessssssss I win I win. Thanks Robby and thanks for the reviews. Keep em coming!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Paul and the other winners!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    Sweet!!! Thanks Rob!
    Man, I really appreciate it.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
    0patience:
    Sweet!!! Thanks Rob!
    Thats back to back wins... no?
    robbyras:
    0patience:
    Sweet!!! Thanks Rob!
    Thats back to back wins... no?
    Yes sir!
    I'm using up my luck for the decade. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    You popped my contest cherry Rob....I'll never forget this...****tear****

Thanks again for the contest, giveaways, etc... Your site rocks bro
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks buddy! Great site.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Got me winnings today! Thanks Robby! image
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Just received some of these from a contest, and holy cedar aroma right off the bat. Can't wait to try one. Awesome review robby