Home General Discussion

A Newb's Introduction

BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hello ladies and gentlemen, I've been following the forum activity for a few months and thought I'd say "Hi" to you all. I was formally introduced to a cigar by my brother last year. At first I declined then said why not, I'm on vacation dammit. I believe it was an AJ now that I've seen the labels. I was hanging out and talking to him and I enjoyed it a lot. Ive since got a 100ct humi and have purchased a few samplers. I'm working on taking notes when I get a chance to smoke. I've liked the AB's so far..Perdomo's not as much. My wife has slowly warmed to this hobby more than I thought she would...Lol...I'm planning on going to the cigar event in Spokane Aug. 11 and she gets to gamble. It's a win-win weekend. Thanks for having me! Jim

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Welcome...addy please. If you do not, I've got a bigfnfriend up there and I know a guy who drinks a lot of keystone
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    your screen name looks like it's saying big doo doo.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Hey Jim, welcome. This is a great place and way to spend some down time. The people here are amazing and always willing to help. Now that you have outed yourself here I would invest in more cigar storage and advise you to protect your addy lol. Have a great time.
    how dare you post seconds after me. I post another.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I figure I'm big and also full of shizz....at least most of the time, but still big.
    PM Back at ya
    Smokindaddy:
    Hey Jim, welcome. This is a great place and way to spend some down time. The people here are amazing and always willing to help. Now that you have outed yourself here I would invest in more cigar storage and advise you to protect your addy lol. Have a great time.
    Thanks noticed some people getting hurt on here!!
    hahah. Don't know how far you are from bigfnsteve but you should herf with him. shotgunjohn too. I don't really know john but I hear he's really cool.
    jliu:
    hahah. Don't know how far you are from bigfnsteve but you should herf with him. shotgunjohn too. I don't really know john but I hear he's really cool.
    I'm north of Seattle, closer to "the Kid" I believe.
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    ohh nice! you're in luck dude. Rudy is an awesome guy. For sure herf with him. He really likes it when you tickle his earlobe. what?
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum, the table with green table cloth is snacks for everyone, the table with clear table cloth must be labeled with your name if you are to store your food on it.
    It's kinds complicated, if you DO have your name on a dish on the green table, it will be put on the clear table, BUT if you DON'T have your name on your food on the clear table, it will be thrown out. Seems like a waste to me, but ya know, when in Rome...
    jliu:
    Actually, it's Pizza...in broken asianese. You like pizza?
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    Welcome to the forum bro.. I live down in Des Moines but I got the herfa wagon delux with all the accessories for bomb making. Incase I get the itch to bomb someone while out n about. Rudy knows he saw the herf o wagon.... he has one too:p anyway bro again welcome great group here... except for everyone who posted before me... they a$$hoes
    bigfnsteve:
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    Welcome to the forum bro.. I live down in Des Moines but I got the herfa wagon delux with all the accessories for bomb making. Incase I get the itch to bomb someone while out n about. Rudy knows he saw the herf o wagon.... he has one too:p anyway bro again welcome great group here... except for everyone who posted before me... they a$$hoes
    For reals Jim. Don't trust whoever posted before Steve. They're stupid and don't know the difference between a white owl and the Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    I love thin crust pizza anytime in the day. I had a bbq western burger tonight with a strawberry banana milk shake. and you prob thought I had won ton noodle soup. psh
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    I love thin crust pizza anytime in the day. I had a bbq western burger tonight with a strawberry banana milk shake. and you prob thought I had won ton noodle soup. psh
    I had vegetarian food....I bet you thought I had a bacon cheeseburger ;) Love me some hummus and falafel
    hahah. I totally thought you had a burger or steak. Man, we are lucky to be in CA. Great ethnic foods.
    jliu:
    hahah. I totally thought you had a burger or steak. Man, we are lucky to be in CA. Great ethnic foods.
    Ive been a veggie for a bit for arthritis reasons....but ask Jason, I make the best burgers on earth period
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    Ive been a veggie for a bit for arthritis reasons....but ask Jason, I make the best burgers on earth period
    Might have to find a reason to be in Cali and test that theory Dustin
    bigfnsteve:
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    Thanks! I appreciate it!! Glad there are others who are subject to our liquid sunshine...
  • stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    bigfnsteve:
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    Thanks! I appreciate it!! Glad there are others who are subject to our liquid sunshine...
    Welcome bro! I woke up to this great Pacific NW summer day and just man I love the rain. It hasn't rain in like like 2 days. I live near Gig Harbor but drive a lot for work so smokey joes is where I stop by once in a while for RnR. I personally haven't seen the herf o wagon yet so I think bigfn is full of poopy too!
    stad:
    Bigshizza:
    bigfnsteve:
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    Welcome bro! I woke up to this great Pacific NW summer day and just man I love the rain. It hasn't rain in like like 2 days. I live near Gig Harbor but drive a lot for work so smokey joes is where I stop by once in a while for RnR. I personally haven't seen the herf o wagon yet so I think bigfn is full of poopy too!
    Nice to meet you! I'm glad it's not over 100 degrees but Geez the rain is unrelenting as well as the cool temps..it sure doesn't seem like summer! I hope to meet up with you someday along with the other NW fellas.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome brother
    Thanks mucho! I hope you have a great 4th!!!
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Bigshizza, glad to meet you. Beautiful state WA, spent a couple of weeks in Spokane on my west coast road trip a while back. Nice people out west too, but be careful of some on this forum, they will probably tear you a new one, then laugh at your pain.
    Bigshizza:
    Hello ladies and gentlemen,
    I would rephrase that, especially the gentlemen.
    Thanks 3Stogies! I will be moving over to Spokane in a few months. I'm applying for the Nursing program at Gonzaga. My medical background will come in handy treating those with Garshrapnel ... LOL..
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha, nice.  
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu said:
    +1
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Must be a side effect of smoking cigars.

I guess everyone was a newbie once... what a kick.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )