Home Ratings & Reviews

CAO Italia Ciao Video Review Up

kaelariakaelaria Posts: 572
This dense, pressed 5

Comments

• njtrinh9njtrinh9 Posts: 3
    You must have had a bad stick.  I smoked one with no burn problems nor draw problems.  I've had the Brazilia and Gold as well and I'd have to say that the Italia is my favorite. I'm still a noob so I can't fully distinguish all the aromas yet, but I did notice the nutty flavor.  I paired it with a Starbucks french roast with cream and a bit of sugar and it tasted like I was smoking candy. It left a long lingering flavor on my palate.  The construction was also top notch.  It was filled to the brim and felt heavy in my hand, but as I experienced, a nice draw.
  • MAJORdorMoMAJORdorMo Posts: 356
    I'm surprised you didn't like it. I've smoked a few in Piccolo size and I loved them!
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Have one resting now for about 4 months
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I liked CAO cigars when I was first getting into cigars, since then they just don't appeal to me. Chalk it up to evolving tastes I guess.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    u said u got a little bit of pepper on the draw...dude...i just smoked this...omfg....the entire thing was like eating a hot tamale....i got spice and pepper through 3/4th of the stick before i ditched it...i do like a touch of pepper here and there ..but dam this stick just hit my never try again list...which sucks too cuz im a big CAO fan so far...but ill stick with my brazilia.!