Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Curivari??

big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
Anyone try these I've heard good things but can't find them anywhere locally

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Love them, Atlantic has a sampler I have been eyeing. I like the white band, the red band was ok but still a good stick. I bought a box of the white band...one of the best smokes I've ever had.
  • Options
    I have been eyeing the cafe and privada natural next, did a review in my noob reviews, Kuzi reviewed the cafe a while back
  • Options
    How many brands do they have? Looks like I'm gonna have to do some searching for a good sampler
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    I also smoked a white band, I believe it's the 4000. What an amazing smoke. I feel in love with the first stick.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    I have been eyeing the cafe and privada natural next, did a review in my noob reviews, Kuzi reviewed the cafe a while back

LINK

thanks for thinking of me.
  • Options
    Good review, now I'm very interested, lol already starting my search
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    catfishbluezz:

LINK

thanks for thinking of me.
    Dude....you're one of the reasons i did a few reviews. I'm light years away, but it is enjoyable when I am faced with a great smoke.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have had two. One I smoked right after I purchased it and one I have had resting at 68/68 for about 3 months. Both started well and then had pronlems. I liked them both... dont get me wrong.. I also know it was bad luck. I will buy one more and see from there or trade for a 5er. I will post the pictures of the last dud I smoked tomorrow. I need to smoke about 5 sticks before I judge them. IF I cant get thru one I am sure I wll love them.
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    I've had three blends so far and have loved all three. The maroon band was my personal fav.