Home General Discussion

Your 4th of July smoke

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
So what are you having to celebrate today with. Me I thought I'd start the day off wit an AKA Hybrid. Gonna be a real busy day of work today so this might be my only chance. image

Comments

• taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Nice, wish i had an aka for today. I probably wont smoke anything, i work till midnight (missing all of the fireworks :( )
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Since I will get a rare and unexpected chance to smoke in morning. I'm thinking either a My Father "S" but seeing your pic might make me light up my last AKA Respect.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    been sitting on an arturo fuente hemingway masterpiece for awhile might light that one up,or the ghurka grand reserve my son got me for fathers day.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AF Queen B and probably a CAO America.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    It's technically July 4th where I am... San Lotano Oval
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I think I'll make a white owl day.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    jliu:
    I think I'll make a white owl day.
    lol, if i do get a chance, im thinging its time for me to try a LP no9
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dry boxing a Johnny O for tomorrow.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I am thinking about going all Lancero...for no apparent reason other than the V lancero i had tonight was unreal.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    ok gonna be serious again. I think I'm getting tired that's why. So for tomorrow I am thinking Anejo shark from 2009. I love these things. What I really want is to dig into the Camachos Dustin sent me but I'm gonna be a good little kikoman boy and let it first rest.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    JDN Dark to start off with, then DPG blue FIRECRACKER!!! Then who knows on course have LH Core Chisel, and 5 Vegas AAA pack in todays case for the golf course!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    Photobucket HAPPY 4TH OF JULY TO ALL
  • MESKCMESKC Posts: 213 ✭✭
    For me it will be an Oliva V aand who knows from there.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Gonna start off with a mb3 followed by a 64 then a 26 and know idea after that
    Money can't buy taste
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    If i do get a chance to smoke today it will probably be a Davidoff of some sort. Ive been missing the musk. too long since i have had one.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Happy 4th all. Starting with a Virtue right now but after that don't really know. Even when I set a line up for the day, I usually grab what I feel like smoking at the time anyway.
    Ain't America great!
  • JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    A Padilla Limitado, just what I grabbed out of the humi. 3rd smoke in 4 days. Company gave us two days off for the 4th, so I'm sitting here in the desert, drinking some beers, smoking, and relaxing. Happy Birthday to my motherland!
    Light 'em up.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    I am thinking about going all Lancero...for no apparent reason other than the V lancero i had tonight was unreal.
    +1000.......yes please!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • JazboJazbo Posts: 16
    Guess I'll go with one from the CAO 4 for the 4th box, then try the Oliva V lancero that I picked up two of at my local the other day. Have not had either one, so it will be a new experience, good or bad.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CCOM American Label......f**k yeah!!
    And an AJ Overrun from MVW/Mike if I get the time.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    Photobucket
  • StreaterStreater Posts: 293
    I had my Celebratory smoke of the finalized adoption this morning because it was way too crazy here last night to commit to slowly enjoying it. It was my very first Opus X. One of the B&Ms I shop at had Belicosos and Perfectos for $10, and I grabbed 5 to pass out to my friends.

I plan to have an Oliva V, an Undercrown, and a Liga Privada. I haven't decided on the others, though. Today will definitely be a 7 cigar day. I hope to smoke 8 to 10, but I'm confident that I will enjoy 7. Happy Independence Day! God bless our troops, and damn those who would do us harm.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Goin with my fav JDN DC
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just fired up a big ol' Armada - my first ever. It's been awaiting my call since September of '11. Now it's on active duty, giving its all for my pleasure.

I'm pretty sure this one came with my first COTM shipment and I've been saving it for a special day. Today's the one.

Happy Fourth of July, everyone.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMERICA!!

• big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    First smoke is a EPC short run 2012
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Right now Fuente Between the Lines had since 2007
  • Darth_VaderDarth_Vader Posts: 223
    Diamond Crown maduro
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I decided to with a 601 bombs from Rudy...since its a bomb and all. More sweetness the. I thought it would have, good smoke and I'd imagine age would do wonders
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Thanks to BigfnSteve I smoked a Cohiba Behike, thanks brother it was fantastic.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    CAO America, for the red-white&blue effect. Tonight - Armada!