Home Cigar 101

I want to bomb a deserving forum member

2»

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I make a suggestion?
    It may be more effective to send out multiple smaller bombs. You can cover several people and make a statement. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Cazzie13Cazzie13 Posts: 48
    i was considering that as well - this bombing stuff takes a lot of thought.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Carpet-bombing is a blast, just ask Mike, Dustin, Steve and Darren(among others...). It's not about throwing heavy artillery, it's about the thought. I'd be just as happy with a handful of great everyday smokes as I would if I received an Anejo or Lost City. I believe I can speak for the majority of the brotherhood when I say that, too.
    Read the bios/wish lists/favs. If you have something you think a BORK would like then by all means tear them a new one!
    As mentioned earlier, get a sponsor and DEEEEEESTROY them! Forum cred doesn't come from blowing someone up, it comes from interacting with us... Just my .02
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience:
    I'd have to say that there isn't any un-deserving member of this forum. They all deserve to be bombed into oblivion.

Be aware though, bombing some of these guys have some pretty severe repercussions. ROFL!!
    +1 YES YES YES YES YES ^^^^^ to all of this.

But seriously, be careful about poking one of "the bears".

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

I agree with you it is the thought that counts, with the exception of the white owls I don't think I have come across any posts of people that were upset with what they recieved in a bomb. I would still like to throw in one heavy piece of artillery since it is a bomb though, sure I can find something good lurking at the bottom of the humi. Dont have that much time to be on the site, so im not sure if getting a sponsor would be the right thing to do. Have a few days off from work so that i why i been able to triple the amount of post in 3 days that I have done in 4 years.....i might have to make some extra time though everyone on here is great so far.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    My vote goes to bandy and his infamous 20 count
    Money can't buy taste
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Of course it does!!! You are just trying to draw attention away from the fact that you just smacked a newb around GOOD!!!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Cazzie13:
    I agree with you it is the thought that counts, with the exception of the white owls I don't think I have come across any posts of people that were upset with what they recieved in a bomb. I would still like to throw in one heavy piece of artillery since it is a bomb though, sure I can find something good lurking at the bottom of the humi. Dont have that much time to be on the site, so im not sure if getting a sponsor would be the right thing to do. Have a few days off from work so that i why i been able to triple the amount of post in 3 days that I have done in 4 years.....i might have to make some extra time though everyone on here is great so far.
    Caz, Don't listen to these bork's, just simply remove my name from your thoughts and all will be good! I have been good for a whole two weeks now, well kinda not including the..... Well nevermind. Am starting to get cold sweats so don't entice me and let it go!! LOL
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    Mike, i can not just remove your name from my thoughts, the people of the forum have spoken and your name has been mentioned by quite a few people. You name is in the list that is in the hat, lets see if my first bomb is a direct hit.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Of course it does!!! You are just trying to draw attention away from the fact that you just smacked a newb around GOOD!!!
    Lol hey man if bandy has a 20 count then I have a 3 finger travel case
    Money can't buy taste
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    mmccartneydc:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    lol, well there are actually very few BOTL's on here that Cazzie could do wrong with by bombing!!!!!
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    mmccartneydc:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Bandy emptied his 20 count on my doortstep so in that case I only have a plastic M&M minii tube that can hold one cigar. Honestly there are so many names that could be given up But I just can't do it so my advice is to look at post count and anyone over a thousand is a good candidate, there all deserving you won't find more deserving people than on this forum. Every time I trade I am humbled and yesterday I was bombed for the first time and had to sleep outside last night. I'm not complaining I had some fine cigars to keep me company.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM replied to ya cazzie
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)