Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bang boom

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
Its too dang hot to sit outside and watch fireworks so being bored I'm sending out a couple bangs tomorrow. I'll post tracking numbers tomorrow
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• VisionVision Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im sitting inside due to rain... yea this sucks.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it's about 100 degrees over here so rather sit inside then roast... I'm getting to old for this crap lol
    Money can't buy taste
    It was over 90 here today too. I had a Gurkha Monogram with about 6 months on it and maybe due to the heat...... It burned flawlessly. Wasnt too humid... more like a dry heat. Nice day outside till the rain.
    Nice! I had a mb3 and a armada till I couldn't stand the heat! But rain at least cools things down!
    Money can't buy taste
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    it's so nice here. I love the weather here.
    Rub it in juney. Must be nice not having to snow-blow thru 4 feet of snow. Being able to sit outside and have a cigar in December. Clean beaches..... Rub it in june.... rub it in.....
    I welcome you to join me anytime. If you're ever out here, mi humi. yu humi. **** mi. **** yu
    Closest I've been to CA is Vegas.... I want to get out there bad....
    no jokes. if you're ever around me, I welcome you to my humis, wine stash, whiskey stash, beer stash. errrbody harpy harpy
    I thank you my man.
    Vision:
    Rub it in juney. Must be nice not having to snow-blow thru 4 feet of snow. Being able to sit outside and have a cigar in December. Clean beaches..... Rub it in june.... rub it in.....
    +1 I hate you spoiled west coast people lol
    Money can't buy taste
    I know I know. I used to live in Missouri. I know how torturous it can get. But if it makes you feel any better, cost of living here is pretty high. I better enjoy the weather
    My dad spent a lot of time at Fort Lost-in-the-woods (Fort Leonard Wood). Freezing cold, frost bite, snow.... Nice place!
    oi... haha don't miss that freeze your face off Missouri cold either haha. Once you come out here, you're going to love it. Guranteed. We have some of the best beer and wine in the whole world in my opinion
    jliu:
    oi... haha don't miss that freeze your face off Missouri cold either haha. Once you come out here, you're going to love it. Guranteed. We have some of the best beer and wine in the whole world in my opinion
    Yup the reasons I will never visit over there since I'll end up never going back and start my hobo carrier
    Money can't buy taste
    Dc#s.... 03112550000245149608...... 03112550000245149622...... 03112550000245149615......
    Money can't buy taste
    right on duder. congrats to whoever got these! wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Some people just have no Morals!!! I like it!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    Muwahahaha one bomb lands today and the others tomorrow!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    In state bombs, could pick up shrapnel.... LOL
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...