Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

AF Queen B

0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
j0z3r:
Very nice. I'm a fan of the Queen B. Let us know what you think when you put fire to it.
To anyone who has not tried this cigar yet, it is a fairly reasonably priced Fuente with all the quality and taste that you would expect from an AF.
It is definitely worth trying.
In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

• Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    I got 2 of them at the local B&M for 6 dollar but Im sitting on them for a while
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did the same as Rob... seeing as which we were there buying them at the same time LOL. I smoked one tho... Good stick with a bunch of flavor.
  • Options
    Vision:
    I did the same as Rob... seeing as which we were there buying them at the same time LOL. I smoked one tho... Good stick with a bunch of flavor.
    Have you checked your mail Peter? ; )
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Have you had the King? I actually enjoyed the King a lot more. The queen was far too bland for me. The King was a bit more flavorful. Both were IMO were lacking, though they looked really nice. I'm just not a fuente lover. I mean sure I like an anejo and opus but IMO they really shine with the work of arts.
  • Options
    Haven't had the king.
    Next time I'm in Portland, I'll have to swing by Cascade and see if they have any.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    My opinion is quite the opposite, I found the King B to be quite bland and boring. I like the rosado wrapper on the Queen, Fuente rosados hit me just right.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience:
    Vision:
    Have you checked your mail Peter? ; )
    Yes =) I am keeping yours and passing on the one I bought. I think yours has some age on it.

Strike that. I am smoking both!!
  • Options
    edit
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    My opinion is quite the opposite, I found the King B to be quite bland and boring. I like the rosado wrapper on the Queen, Fuente rosados hit me just right.
    lol
  • Options
    0patience:
    Haven't had the king.
    Next time I'm in Portland, I'll have to swing by Cascade and see if they have any.
    yeah that is where I got mine. I got suckered into it after not liking the queen all that much.