Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

DAMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNN!

It wasn't my mailbox that got blown up this time, it was my whole front porch. Apparently the postman even knew how hot this package was because he personally brought it up to my front door.

All I can say is WOW. I'm pretty much speechless. I know some people would just look at me like I'm nuts and say they are just cigars. BUT to get a selection like this from some guy all the way across the country I have never met...........wow. Thank you Lee.mcglynn, although I'm thinking this has to border on to much.

Olivia Master Blends 3
Padro 1964
Opus X
La Aurora Connecticut, Maduro, and Ecuador

My goal is to get pictures up later today. I have now had my eyes opened twice by two great guys. I went from no premium sticks to dammmmnnnnnnnnn. Now to wipe the drool away. To get an Opus and Anejo is wow for me at least.

Comments

• robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice Hit Lee
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Glad they got there safe!! I hope you enjoy them all!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Lee. Ducky, I have bad news. I gave your address to someone else as well...
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Posts: 500
    Youre a lucky guy to trade with Lee. He is da bomb!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Damnnnnn, is right! Way to baptize him correctly Lee!!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job!! Nice hit!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice hit indeed:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    Everyone needs to try something good to give them a idea on what to judge the rest on. I got lucky and started with cc's. But starting off its hard to justify spending the money on certain sticks so if you get them in a bomb at least you know if they are to your liking and not pissed cause you blew the money on them... That's the way I was when I tried most of rp's stuff. So duck I hope you enjoy them all!!!!!! And sorry about killing your porch lol
    Money can't buy taste
    SleevePlz:
    Nice hit Lee. Ducky, I have bad news. I gave your address to someone else as well...
    Lol by the time it's all over and done with duck won't have a house!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • You guys are killing me!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    less typing more <image es are see
    nevermind that backfired
  • jliu? Must be pronounced Wile E. Coyote with backfires like that.
    take it from me, when I first started on here, I posted horrible pictures. Now I post beautiful ones. Anyone on here can rep for me. except anyone
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Brandon, how big was your humidor again? Go ahead and answer honestly, I already have your addy..........
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    jliu:
    take it from me, when I first started on here, I posted horrible pictures. Now I post beautiful ones. Anyone on here can rep for me. except anyone
    that's funny
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    bandyt09:
    Hey Brandon, how big was your humidor again? Go ahead and answer honestly, I already have your addy..........
    oh snap. you're ****.
  • I would never answer unhonestly LOL, I like to shop for humidors and look for deals and different types. I sent you a pm.
    bandyt09:
    Lmao duck your gonna have to rent a storage space!!
    Money can't buy taste