Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Rocky Patel Edge Candela

y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
Picked one of these up at my B&M tonight. Anyone tried it? I've never had a candela before so I don't know what to expect. Picked up some ice cream on the way home, too. Anyone had that?? I bet that Jiunn character has. Crafty Asian.

Comments

• Options
    jon00jonjon00jon Posts: 45
    May have to try this. Always been scared of green cigars, scared they would taste like they look. I do like the edge line though. Will have to try.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    you might as well scoop the ice cream up with that cigar. I was unimpressed. So far the Illusione lancero shaped claro was my favorite by far. But hey ya never know. One man's Ling Ling Chicken Dumplings may be another man's peking chicken feet.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    you might as well scoop the ice cream up with that cigar. I was unimpressed. So far the Illusione lancero shaped claro was my favorite by far. But hey ya never know. One man's Ling Ling Chicken Dumplings may be another man's peking chicken feet.
    Mmmmm, chicken feet................
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    liar! none of my non asian friends like dim sum chicken feet. I always just get the full portion for miself.
  • Options
    Darth_VaderDarth_Vader Posts: 223
    jliu:
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    liar! none of my non asian friends like dim sum chicken feet. I always just get the full portion for miself.
    Crapping chicken toenails..... sounds yummie
  • Options
    stupid dad. jerkface
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    I am more Asian than most of my asian friends, lol. I have also done the Pho with the boiled blood, not to bad but just really to rich for me.
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    I am more Asian than most of my asian friends, lol. I have also done the Pho with the boiled blood, not to bad but just really to rich for me.
    oh dang. you are legit. most people get super weirded out by that. well you know what you wonder breads?! your cheese was so weird to me when I first came to amelika.