Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

My Daughter Is Giving Away A Knife Set **We Have A Winner**

2»

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    7/12 10:45pm (or for Bigt 2245hrs) LOL Thank you for contest and daughter for prize!!:-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    You all have until 12 midnight PST today to get your guess in, they are leaving tonight at 6pm PST

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Mike, I hate to be rushing you and trying to tell you how to run your contest, but I'm getting tired of waiting for the inevitable. Can you just go ahead and announce that I won and we can be done with it. Can't wait for my new knife set. Big Smile [:D]
    Well the kids made better time then I thought they would, especially travelling with a little one. I got my hug and kiss from Lilli at 11pm on 7/12/2012 and that would make the winner MVW67 with a guess of 7/12 at 10:45pm. I would like to thank everyone that took part in this, you guys always make these things that much better.

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Nice contest Mike, I almost made it. Just needed that sleep over and I may have won.

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    aww that's a really cute picture. *tear*
    Sweet a first contest win!!
    MVW67:
    Sweet a first contest win!!
    Better go out now and buy a lottery ticket.

• jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what a sly one, got inbetween me @ 10:30 and 11pm, lol, congrats mike and thanks mike for the contest
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Awesome your family got there Mike. Great picture.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Looks like you ran a fantastic giveaway here Mike - very cool. I'm down to herf if I can pull it off!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Great Contest and congrats Mike
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Great contest, congrats Mike and thanks Mike!
    Got my winnings today from Mike, thank you Great set and the yard gars are perfect, love the ccom sun Grown!!!!
    Thank you again!!!
    you type with so much enthusiasm!!! I get happy just reading your posts!!!! you make me smile!!!! I even want to put exclamation marks before my sentences!!! !!!kind of like this!!!!
    jliu:
    you type with so much enthusiasm!!! I get happy just reading your posts!!!! you make me smile!!!! I even want to put exclamation marks before my sentences!!! !!!kind of like this!!!!
    I'll give you something to get excited about!! LOL
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!! Mike and Mike!!
    Good to see it arrived safely, those sun grown are one of my favorite house blends. They have about 9 months rest on them.

MVW67:
    jliu:
    I'll give you something to get excited about!! LOL
    hahah. you're great. 0__0