Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Just received a welcoming gift from lee.mcglynn!!! What a guy!!!

lee.mcglynn told me he wanted to send me a welcoming package and WOW is all I can say. I am pretty much speechless. My girlfriend saw how excited I got over this wonderful gift of cigars and she just didn't understand but I am sure the rest of you know how I feel. Thank you so much lee. This just made my day so much better! What a great BOTL you are!

Comments

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    WOOOW! nice hit Lee! ha ha haaaaa
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Not a prob I'm glad they got there safe and I hope you enjoy them!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Lift603Lift603 Posts: 253

hopefully the picture posts this time
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Lift603:

hopefully the picture posts this time
    No pic :(
    Pm to ya..I can't figure this out
    Lift603:
    Pm to ya..I can't figure this out
    PM back to you
    lee.mcglynn told me he wanted to send me a welcoming package and WOW is all I can say. I am pretty much speechless. My girlfriend saw how excited I got over this wonderful gift of cigars and she just didn't understand but I am sure the rest of you know how I feel. Thank you so much lee. This just made my day so much better! What a great BOTL you are! imageimage This is what original post was suppose to look like. Sorry
    Lift603:
    lee.mcglynn told me he wanted to send me a welcoming package and WOW is all I can say. I am pretty much speechless. My girlfriend saw how excited I got over this wonderful gift of cigars and she just didn't understand but I am sure the rest of you know how I feel. Thank you so much lee. This just made my day so much better! What a great BOTL you are! imageimage This is what original post was suppose to look like. Sorry
    There you go, much better on the pics.

Nice hit Lee!!!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice hit Lee! All look delicious :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Dang Lee, you do realize that smackin noobs around like this can be addicting??? Look at Mike, everytime someone new joins, he starts shaking, foaming at the mouth til he can get to the PO.....bwahahaha, nice hit!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Lee! Some really good looking sticks there.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Very Nice,, i enjoy the natural escogidos' havent tried the maduro version
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Yeah yeah. Lift, you have to let us know about the La Aurora Escogidos. BOTH of them.
    Nicely done lee!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    0patience:
    The Kid:
    Yeah yeah. Lift, you have to let us know about the La Aurora Escogidos. BOTH of them.
    Nicely done lee!
    The la aurora escogidos Maduro was actually the first one I had and it was an excellent smoke. Perfect burn almost razor sharp. Still can't taste many flavors but it was definitely a sweet flavor with very little spice