DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
Betcha can't guess what I'm doing tonight.... ok I'll give you a hint

Comments

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I still can't guess it.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    that's because it's in focus.
    oh. i get it. you're gonna stick your face into one of those metal thick needle things and make the shape of your face. I'll do the same tonight. rock on cowabunga!
    I'm not allowed in Spencer's gifts anymore because I stuck something else on one of those.
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    I can guess what you won't be doing: smoking tobacco products and drinking big gulps!!

Dude, enjoy the show and give us a report. I'm going to see the same show next Tuesday in Charlotte and am pumped!!
    Heavy:
    I can guess what you won't be doing: smoking tobacco products and drinking big gulps!!

Dude, enjoy the show and give us a report. I'm going to see the same show next Tuesday in Charlotte and am pumped!!
    I seen the first swing through of the show and it was awesome.. You are gonna love it bro.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Enjoy New Yankee Stadium. Try and steal one of those "How may I help you" paddles as a souvenir.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    Yeah, I've heard great things - that's awesome you're getting to catch it twice. I can't freakin wait! Plus I'm going to see Furthur the next night. Gonna be a test on these old bones to do two shows in a row. Used to be a breeze but that was a long time ago!

Have a great time bro!
    oh. ok. i will see my way out of this conversation. I have no idea what you guys are talking about. I'm gonna go talk to BigFnSteve about Deadmau5 now. Have a wonderful dinner!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Have fun dude, especially if you meet up with Scott.
    Direwolf:
    Tear down the wall! Tear down the wall! Tear down the wall!

Cool pic
    Best concert ever!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Oh man....super jealous. Huge Floyd head....love me some meddle and animals man
    catfishbluezz:
    I would have never believed you could get awesome surround sound out of Yankee Stadium but HOLY *** ! This concert was 100 % better than his Nassau Coliseum show and that was the best one I had seen.
    for sure man. that light show at the end was EPIC. The prime rib was pretty darn good too
    james40:
    Have fun dude, especially if you meet up with Scott.
    Brother hooked me up with a JDN Antono with 8 years on it...
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    catfishbluezz:
    I would have never believed you could get awesome surround sound out of Yankee Stadium but HOLY *** ! This concert was 100 % better than his Nassau Coliseum show and that was the best one I had seen.
    Easy with today's technology. The digital world has revolutionized FOH mixing
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    Best concert ever!
    Saw the original in 1980? In L.A. It was awesome, still one of the best concerts ever!! And I think it was under $20.00...damn that was a long time ago :(