Home General Discussion

Lost my log in

I Lost my account it seems when the site changed ( I guess)...anyone know how to get your identity back ?

Comments

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was it under the same name? Bocard66? If not, what name did you use?
  • bocard66bocard66 Posts: 6
    bocards was my former nick...couldnt seem to recover it
    Joined 8-14-08, last visited 6-05-10. That you??
    YEP ! How do I go about recovering ? Not that I posted a lot...I mostly used this board to read some reviews and see what others were smoking and what they like...then try them out ! I was going to a local B and M spot but it went out of business so back again :)
    I'm not sure I know the answer to your question yet but have you gone here:

http://www.cigar.com/cs/members/bocards.aspx

and looked to see if it's of any help to you?
    Yes I did...I found that by searching the site...but I still dont know how to recover..its really no big deal I guess...I didnt post much and its not like I will post a bunch with a different name :) Thanks for the info though ! Bo
    Yeah, sorry. All I can come up with is trying to sign in under your old name and, where it asks for your email address and password, just try clicking on 'forgot my password'. Lame, I know, but it's all I can think of. Sorry. Have a great day, Bro.....
    No worries :) thanks for trying....I ll just start a new with this name and not worry about it... Bo
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    isnt there a "dont remember your password" option anywhere?
    The only one I found was on the sign-in page....
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like what happened to me a few months ago. One day I just couldn't log in anymore with my username. I emailed ccom, no one in particular, but Andy gave me a call then he got with their IT guys and fixed it right up.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America