Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

SNOOB's pass. Reeeeemix. letsa GOOO

jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
Hi scoobie doobies. I am back with my pass (weeeee jeremy lin cheeeeerrr). First of all, thank you to the person(s) for being extremely generous in purchasing these second round of cigars. I have hunted you down. I will not say anything else for now. So this is a bit revised. Due to the delicious long list of folks for mi pass, I have decided to break it down in two groups (two passes going at the same time). West Coast Crew and East Coast Crew. See further below for the ordered listing. Please take one of each (one MoW Armada and one Puro Authentico). I will be sending out these passes upcoming Monday.

I thought about the box signing idea but I realized aside from that Diesel Unlimited Box I had, none of these other boxes o mine has any post cigar poop meaning. So I decided I would like each and every single one of you to take an artsy fartsy pic of the two cigars. Anyway you want it. Smoked, not smoked, snorted, whatever. After I get all this, I'm going to make a poster out of it in the most artastic manner known to man.

Lets get it onnnnnn!

West Coast Crew:

*Petey*
Sporus
jlmarta
Smokingdaddy
danielzreyes
james40
LCPLEEL
bigfnsteve
stad
The Kid

East Coast Crew:

BigT06
firetruckguy
Toombes
Medic45
SleevePlz
jsnake
mmccartneydc
whodeygal and TJ
buckeyecigar
Vision
Robertgreen30
Ken Light
taythebigs
RCY Cigars

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What kind of smokes are those? They look unique. They look blurry interesting. Thanks again for this pass 12 months from now.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    ha haaaaa shut up! I kinda feel like I can open up a mini BnM w/ these sticks haha. Casa FernanJiunn
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Got the ol' poptart camera out again didn't you snoob. Thanks for adding me in the second pass my friend.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Sad Jiunn, lol.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Is that a vintage set of Lincoln Logs?
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Those are sticks!?! Wheeeeew, for a second I thought he had been digging through the cats litter box...
    Many preemptive thanks for including me in the pass, Jiunn!
    I do believe they are armadas and PA. I used the blurovision feature this time. Next time I'll use the bluroHDvision.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm wondering if they'll smoke all fuzzy, too......

• VisionVision Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JEAH! Cant wait bro. I just dug my 1.1 Megapixel HP out of the junk drawer for this!
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Yay! Glad to see it back up and running. Thanks again for letting us be apart of it. Love the artsy pic idea. Should we all make them blurry in your honor? :)
    hahah yao ming powwwww. hahah that'll be hilarious if everyone made a super blurry pic hahah.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Awesome idea Jiunn!!
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    This will be fun.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    hey june, anyway i can be put down the list a bit, ill be all over till the 24th. (and then new addy in aug :D) since you are such a beasty little man i figure you can do it!
    taythegibs:
    hey june, anyway i can be put down the list a bit, ill be all over till the 24th. (and then new addy in aug :D) since you are such a beasty little man i figure you can do it!
    not a prob duder. I'll put you after Ken Light. holllla. its the mo'nin
    cool bean sauce man, thanks!
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I'm gonna be soooo disappointed when this shows up and it's not blurry. So disappointed that I might have to bomb Tay to tha Gibs.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    About time.... LMAO!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    shut it. suck it. poop it. bop it.
    jliu:
    one thing...anger management! LOL
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    love it. hug it. kiss it. squeeze it. xoxo it
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    Some Borks just need to be held!:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    Almost sounds like a Journey song
    i love journey. great song to close out a bar. doooonnnt stop. bereeeeving. hold onto that feeeeringgg.
    Ken Light:
    I'm gonna be soooo disappointed when this shows up and it's not blurry. So disappointed that I might have to bomb Tay to tha Gibs.
    Hey now, rock star... there shall be none of that. You dont even have the new addy yet! (then again, neither do i...lol)
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    Ken Light:
    Hey now, rock star... there shall be none of that. You dont even have the new addy yet! (then again, neither do i...lol)
    If I'm passing to you, you gotta give it up. ;) (that never worked back in the day either...)
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    okie dokie. Just sent out the East Coast Crew pass to BigToddrick. Todd - DC 0312 0860 0002 1960 4507.

I'm meeting up with Sporus (Shawn) to herf tonight so that will be the start of the West Coast Crew pass.

Thank you dookies for joining!
    jliu:
    okie dokie. Just sent out the East Coast Crew pass to BigToddrick. Todd - DC 0312 0860 0002 1960 4507.

I'm meeting up with Sporus (Shawn) to herf tonight so that will be the start of the West Coast Crew pass.

About time you started it up ya ****.
    Direwolf:
    jliu:

shut it deer herfer!
    jliu:
    Direwolf:
    jliu:

shut it deer herfer!
    Don't try being nice now by using pet names. Focus on your pass