Home General Discussion

???

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
Has anyone heard from 415 or Bip? Just a little concerned, sent them both packages back in May and haven't heard anything.

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    415 was supposed to be in my box pass and I had to cut him out because there were no pm's returned. Who knows what people have going on in their personal lives.
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    BIP went MIA a looong time ago. I had a package that I sent overseas to him a long time ago which was re-routed to an old home address and eventually came back to me after about 3-4 months. Those damn sticks are more well traveled than I am!

He was moving somewhere but I never found out where he settled.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    415 was in my pass and disappeared. I hope he's OK.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Yea, havnt heard from Kevin either for almost 2 months, hope all is well with everyone!! Last I spoke to Kevin was when he purchased some smokes from me, but never sent the money(and I never sent any smokes out) and havnt heard back since.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I use to herf with BIP, but in November of last year he and his girlfriend moved to Florida and I have PMd him, but he has never responded. I am guessing his new job keeps him busy.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Has anyone talked to E (ENFIDL)?
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Last I heard E, was posting on twitter, been busy, but that was about month ago.
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    We text back and forth occasionally. He's just been super busy with life and whatnot. He's been fairly active on Facebook so I assume everything is well.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Thanks, I guess I have to open up my account to get him, lol.

• jasonusa1jasonusa1 Posts: 729
    RCY Cigars:
    Has anyone talked to E (ENFIDL)?
    Spoke to him briefly last week. He's just been real busy.