Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

It's hard to type when you can't see!!!!

This is a couple of days late because of a very long weekend and now being at the hospital with my wife because of pregnancy complications, I have some down time while we're waiting to post pics of the nonsense that happened at the OchoZacho homestead on Saturday. First of all I want to thank Catfishbluezz, Jsnake & RobbyRas for the generosity shown to me. You are all class act BORK's and great dudes! First up, catfish sent me a nice package, for what? I don't know:

next is jsnake's incredible trade. Many thanks my friend!

and finally, RobbyRas has scared me away from participating in his contest for a very, very long time!

Comments

• Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    wow.  very  generous you guys.  some nice sticks in there. 
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a haul!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Glad they got there safely! I checked your bio and saw that you wanted MF and LGC stuff so I pulled as much of that as I could... The MF corona is the LE they sell here on Ccom... the little unbanded guy is a Viaje Super Shot 12g... the Opus has about a year on it... I can't even remember how old that Original Ruination is... I hope you like that cutter... I love how heavy it is...

I hope all is well with the family!

and you have to keep getting involved with my contests!
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like you need a new mail box!!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    slickricslickric Posts: 705
    if you need a place to keep em lemme know ;)
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool!! Hope your wife is doing well...sending prayers your way.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dang....that is some sweet, sweet destruction right there.

at least you'll have some great cigars to smoke when you're repairing the damage these BOTLs caused - great hits, guys.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    That's is a slick cutter you sent Robby ...... I did some searching and found nothing ..... Where can one find a cutter like that?
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    kingjk729:
    That's is a slick cutter you sent Robby ...... I did some searching and found nothing ..... Where can one find a cutter like that?
    It's from AKA... not sure if they sell them or not... I think it might just be swag they giveaway... They have a new release coming up and we're gonna have them on the NEW CigarChat soon, so we'll probably have on to giveaway..
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice indeed!!:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...