Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

IONTC: "No good deed goes unbombed"

jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
When Paul (IONTC) stepped up to the plate and messaged me about being part of the bomb I was putting together, I thought to myself:
"Awesome! Paul's going to fit right in here. What a generous guy who wants to help out a fellow BOTL..."

So I sent him the details of who we were bombing and went on my merry way....but never once did it cross my mind to think I would be in his cross-hairs as well...

So after a couple exhausting days of being out of town...I returned home Saturday night only to find a crater where my mailbox used to be and smoldering embers scattered all across the front yard.
Paul had taken me out!!! And what an awesome selection of sticks he sent; I would have fired one up yesterday but I was still stuffy and getting over a cold.
But 4 of the 5 are "new to me" and I'm looking forward to smoking all of them.

Paul, thank you for the great cigars, and like I said this took me by complete surprise. But you made the mistake of putting your return address on the box, so know that I will get you back....someday.

If you have the opportunity to do business with Paul - get on it, you won't regret it...(but your mailbox might not like it, haha).
Here's the damage:

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Comments

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Paul, what are you thinking bombing unsuspecting brothers like this? This isn't how we do things around here.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    IONTCIONTC Posts: 172
    It was my pleasure bro, I'm just happy to be a part of such a great group of people. I'm still pretty new here but I'm taken aback by the generosity of people on these forums.
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Good hit Paul, going stealth man, love it.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    nice Paul. so many new people getting in on the action these days. I luver it