Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

BAM! BAM! ban ban , the kid is back in town

jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
title was poke fun at juju,,,,,,,lol, the kid is back in town and and laying the smacketh down on me! hopefully going red snapper fishing weds. and can get a chance to use that rub, whikey in the shot glass wearing my far out shirt having some fancy chocates and smoking a lil MONSTER! thanks rudy, been looking for an excuse to bomb youz,lol imageimageimageimageimage

Comments

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Awesome, well played Rudy!!!
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, JJ!! Did you use Jiunn-the-loon's camera to take those pics?? LOL. Or maybe you smeared Vaseline on the lens??

Anyway, that's a pretty nice haul.

• Options
    jlmarta:
    Damn, JJ!! Did you use Jiunn-the-loon's camera to take those pics?? LOL. Or maybe you smeared Vaseline on the lens??

Anyway, that's a pretty nice haul.

look great compared to hiziz pichers,lol
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    aww. jim jam armadillo, you are a sweet sweet texas brisket. Another fine bomb Rudster! You are quite the sweetheart.
  • Options
    got a card of junes baby picture in the box too,lol
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    almond pea eyes and everything. he's a bit too white though
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    lol,,Sorry my bombins fell through last time I was in the Bay Area,, Glad we finally got it off to ya,, Yea with you always havin your clam bakes I figured you might enjoy the Rub, Oh and Yea you have to give "me" half of whatever you get for the Jiunn Card,,lol.. ttyl
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    lol,,Sorry my bombins fell through last time I was in the Bay Area,, Glad we finally got it off to ya,, Yea with you always havin your clam bakes I figured you might enjoy the Rub, Oh and Yea you have to give "me" half of whatever you get for the Jiunn Card,,lol.. ttyl