Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Double hit! pow pow... meow meow?

jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
Dustin and Jason. Jason and Dustin. Love is love. Love is love. I love you guys. Jason, return fire was unnecessary! But I will gladly accept and am incredibly thankful for your generosity. And FINALLY, someone gave me a Ravi. I smelled it last night. I don't wanna smoke it. Nachino, you just hit me last week and you hit me again this week?! hahah, freaking deliciously uhhhmazing! Thank you guys so much. I'm constantly reminded of how great folks are on this forum. Farts cannot describe it. Sharts might.

from Dustino: image

from Jasino: image

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    ATF herf V town smackdown beotch!
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    I figured after you started the thread about taking a dump after you smoke, you totally deserved a pile of elephant crap!!! LOL
  • Options
    And how in the hell did you get your camera to focus for the pics of Dustin's sticks he sent and not mine?????????? hahahahahahahahahaha
  • Options
    dude, seroiusly. my camera has a mind of it's own. ok, i'm gonna have to ask you to be honest and provide me tasting notes of that ravi
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn!! They all look delicious!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Jiunn, my friend, it's just something that your going to have to smoke and experiance on your own LOL!!
  • Options
    Smokindaddy:
    Jiunn, my friend, it's just something that your going to have to smoke and experiance on your own LOL!!
    no china proprem. i will. maybe when i'm like.. half a bottle of whiskey in. smells not so good. but I asked for it. so just in case people wanna send me white owls... please don't. wtf was I thinkin
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Lol awesome hits! That culvari looks tasty lol
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    They are amazing Brian....you and the mafia should split a box...reserva 4000
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Double hit! pow pow... meow meow????? Really??? Im mean Really???? LOL,, enjoy the sticks Jiunn,, Nice work fellas.. Was wondering if anybody ever had to take a shard after smoking a shard and then realizing they both have the same aroma???...........Anyone????
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    Well done fellas!
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome hit on a well deserving target. LOL!
    Nicely done.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,648 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You da man!! With Blur-o-Vision...Enjoy Sparky
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Jiunn, you've been getting blown up lately. Well done fellas.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    What can I say? Amazing brothers here. I am truly blessed. Did you guys know Japanese say won won for dog barking instead of woof woof?
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Jiunn might actually like being slapped!! Keep on smacking, very nice hits dudes!:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Medic45:
    They are amazing Brian....you and the mafia should split a box...reserva 4000
    +1 the reserva 4000 is freakin amazing!!!!