Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Huh E.P carrillo

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
Well after going thru my notes it has dawned on me I have not yet had any ep Carrillo sticks... Does anyone have any suggestions on which ones to try?
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    The only one Ive had so far is the New Wave in the Brilliantes size, and I highly recommend it. Mild bodied, but I would put it in the medium flavor category. A bit of a one-trick pony to my palate at least, but when that one trick = YUM, who cares? :-)

• Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Elencos Acto Mayor. A-freakin-mazing stick. Smooth, toasty with lots of soft vanilla and creme brulee flavors, a tad citrusy and very rich with a delicate sweetness. I can never keep enough in my humi!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    try out their short run 2012. Boyd and I had it together and we both liked it
  • Options
    Thanks guys I'll make some notes and place a order. I've heard good things about his lines but seem to always forget them when placing orders
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    jliu:
    yup, real tasty. Had a heavy thick feel to the smoke even though it was a milder cigar.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    short run
  • Options
    jesenstenjesensten Posts: 36
    *Petey*:
    jliu:
    yup, real tasty. Had a heavy thick feel to the smoke even though it was a milder cigar.
    +1 All of the various EPC sticks that I've had have put out A TON of smoke with an impeccable draw.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    I'm a big fan of the Elencos torp, and I'm not a torp fan for the most part.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Ask the Beard... I emailed him about what to try, just in general, and he recommended the EP Regalias Real... and now I have 10 of them sitting in my humi :)
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Maduro! (I liked the Club 52)
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    All of them. I've never had a bad one.
  • Options
    Well thanks to the mad bomber(mvw67) I will be having my first one soon!! Thanks again brother!!
    Money can't buy taste