Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Lil Boris

zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
Anyone fired one up yet? If so, what are your thoughts on em? Hearing great things about them already, but those could be "paid" reviews, so wanted to get a more honest opinion.

Comments

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    zeebra:
    Anyone fired one up yet? If so, what are your thoughts on em? Hearing great things about them already, but those could be "paid" reviews, so wanted to get a more honest opinion.
    mine we be a "paid" review in the sense that I PAID for the sticks! did you know I was a comedian? luckily it's only part time...

Mine got here last week and I'm letting them get comfy since the trip was hot... so I plan on firing one up on Saturday... I'll let you know what I think... I'm probably going to host a giveaway when I post my review as well... so food for thought...
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    haha, I was wondering when you were gonna respond to this. Let us know when you put that review up. I'll be looking forward to reading it.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    zeebra:
    mine we be a "paid" review in the sense that I PAID for the sticks! did you know I was a comedian? luckily it's only part time...

Mine got here last week and I'm letting them get comfy since the trip was hot... so I plan on firing one up on Saturday... I'll let you know what I think... I'm probably going to host a giveaway when I post my review as well... so food for thought...
    Always look forward to your reviews man! How bout them Giants members last night huh??? Those guys added $800 to my cigar funds! LOL.
  • Options
    zeebra:
    robbyras:
    zeebra:

Always look forward to your reviews man! How bout them Giants members last night huh??? Those guys added $800 to my cigar funds! LOL.
    Hell yes... I was proud of my boys yesterday... all the b!tching about Pablo and he won the freakin game with that triple... gonna be a good second half
  • Options
    jliu:
    haha, I was wondering when you were gonna respond to this. Let us know when you put that review up. I'll be looking forward to reading it.
    I'm getting predictable in my old age...
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    look forward to this review