Home Non Cigar Related
Options

A Lazy Day Off

LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
I was on Google talk with my buddy and I was bored out of my head, so I made him challenge me with 10 minute drawings.
He would type something and then I had 10 minutes to snap a pic and email it to him. These are the results...

Warning, they get progressively weird and offensive, but this is what he asked for, so if you gonna hate, hate on him

Enjoy!

Comments

• Options
    Cigar Dude
    Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
  • Options
    "Mr. Miyagi"
  • Options
    "Al Roker eating a Banana"
  • Options
    This one I didn't finish, felt to gay as I was shaping the buttocks
    >
    "A Green Bay Packer Player in a sexy thong jock strap"
  • Options
    "Sean Connery playing Nintendo"
  • Options
    Maybe someday when I'm good and liquored up I will come on here and do some "10 Minute Drawings"
    But I'm sober now, but I thought I'd share the ones I have!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow! you're very talented. Do you draw for a living?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Very cool drawings
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    No, I work for a non-profit retailer.... But I have drawn all my life, all self taught and have left it on the wayside as of late, but I like to have fun with it when I can and it's cool for it's like riding a bike, I don't seem to lose too much if I don't practice a ton.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    danielzreyes:
    No, I work for a non-profit retailer.... But I have drawn all my life, all self taught and have left it on the wayside as of late, but I like to have fun with it when I can and it's cool for it's like riding a bike, I don't seem to lose too much if I don't practice a ton.
    Sick talent Lassy I'd love to have ya draw something and get it as a tat
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    That's some mad talent, bro!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Toombes:
    definitely agree with this. Wish I could draw like that. Have you thought about making money from these, like drawing up cigar related themes? Ten again, that might take away some of the fun for you. I would hang your drawings in my house - cigars themed and otherwise. Kick ass drawings man.
  • Options
    james40:
    Toombes:
    definitely agree with this. Wish I could draw like that. Have you thought about making money from these, like drawing up cigar related themes? Ten again, that might take away some of the fun for you. I would hang your drawings in my house - cigars themed and otherwise. Kick ass drawings man.
    I actually bought a whole bunch of painting supplies over Christmas for that reason, not to really make a ton of money, but i pictured a black background with a used band as the subject matter, just a simple/subtle awesomeness about that thought. Then I'd make prints and sell them.

Haven't done anything with it yet, but hopefully someday
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Sick drawings brother. They have a LOT of character for 10 min drawings. Very cool.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Very nice work there Lassie, I'd give my right hand to draw like that... Oh, wait a minute.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    You are talented....wish I had your skills.
    Lasabar:
    danielzreyes:
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    whoa whoa whoa put the Negra Modelo down! It is Rip! Hi Rip. Hope your vacation is going quite splendid.