Home Non Cigar Related

Tour de France

beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
Any of you smokin, drinkin, drivin fools follow the tour? Ride peddle powered vehicles?
I'm a long time bicycle commuter and tourer. More so in my earlier days, but I still like to spin the wheels. Great exercise.
. I can't help but be impressed watching these guys spend their bodies to the max. I wonder if any of them will have a celebratory cigar. That's my downfall. LOL.

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I used to ride, and follow the tour a lot, but past few years I've not been as addicted. However I did watch the recap show last night and it looks like we're in for a good tour. I sold my bike but I am keeping my eye out for a good deal to get back into it!
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    Any of you smokin, drinkin, drivin fools follow the tour? Ride peddle powered vehicles?
    I'm a long time bicycle commuter and tourer. More so in my earlier days, but I still like to spin the wheels. Great exercise.
    . I can't help but be impressed watching these guys spend their bodies to the max. I wonder if any of them will have a celebratory cigar. That's my downfall. LOL.
    Love it. Unfortunately you can't ride to work here... you'd get killed. Couple times a month all summer I ride motorcycle traffic marshal triathlons.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    Quit racing a few years back. Was a catagory 2, almost a pro! And yes some do enjoy cigars.