Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Go to cigar

2»

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Whatever he meant, I'll take it to mean he wants an entourage to hang at his gigs and pressure the audience into laughing at his jokes. Such as the following scenario...

urbino: buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo.... get it? its funny cuz it sounds dumb but its a grammatically sound sentence."

audience: ( yawns... tumbleweed blows through )

entourage:"Yo dat was funny dog. Ya'll betta get to laughin' befo I bus a cap in yo a$$!"

audience: ( laughs with gusto) " it is funny, and its so true, those crazy Buffalo buffalo." "I know right? He's so right, and when you're right you're right.... right?" "Right!"

urbino: I'll be here all week. Goodnight Buffalo.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Ha! I was thinking more of just ensuring there would always be some people in the audience who thought I was funny, but, you know, a posse's gotta do what a posse's gotta do.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Joe, you are hysterical, that is the first time I really laughed out loud. Will we have to wear gold chains and diamond grills as part of the uniform. Urbino, do Joz3r be 'dissin ? Hey Urbino I found an old joke here that reminded me of you.. type in " woof " under search and see what comes up. a post from feb.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Ha! I love it. Definitely my kind of humor, kas. Thanks!
  • Options
    i love several differant tastes and sizes. my go to would be rocky patel 1992, graycliff chrystal, and romeo and juliet vin. iv
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    ...those crazy Buffalo buffalo.
    nice
  • Options
    CaptCapt Posts: 127 ✭✭
    To get this thread back on track: For an NC, my go to would have to be Cigar.com Cameroon label. I have boxes upon boxes of these dating all the way back to 2005. Anyone who knows me from the "old School" days, knows I smoke these more than anything. For a CC (usual) a Bolivar Petite Corona. Pre-2003 is good, and anything after 2007.
  • Options
    jlzimmermanjlzimmerman Posts: 282
    La Flor de Ynclan have become a go to cigar for me. They are relatively inexpensive (around $5/piece) but are of excellent quality and taste.
  • Options
    sackermasackerma Posts: 45
    my go to is a RP Vintage 92, but im trying to expand my desires... any sugestions...? u have a fuente curly head on the way... i have some high hopes, and some gurkha regents
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Fuente Curly heads are mixed filler cigars. They're pretty good for what they are but high hopes is the wrong way to approach them. Give a CAO MX2 a shot. The Sol Cubano lines are also very good. If you're looking for some kick venture over to the 601's or Tatuaje's.
  • Options
    DiasFlakDiasFlak Posts: 342 ✭✭
    i have yet to find my goto cigar....
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    sackerma:
    my go to is a RP Vintage 92, but im trying to expand my desires... any sugestions...? u have a fuente curly head on the way... i have some high hopes, and some gurkha regents
    Although I enjoy nearly every cigar in the Fuentes line(s) I would suggest you climb the Fuentes ladder a little higher. Chateau is nice from the regular line, and I also really enjoy Montesino and (of course) Bauza. They taste like they should cost double the price. RP92 is one of my favorites so perhaps we have similar tastes.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    My goto, if I can get the time would be Gurkha Grand Reserve Churchill. I love that stick. It's the only cigar I buy 2 boxes at a time. I'm looking for a smaller cigar though since I can't always spar an hour or more..
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    DiasFlak:
    i have yet to find my goto cigar....
    youll find one soon that youll buy every time you can get a deal and smoke more than any other cigar. 5 vegas series A for me.